Extend Mike McCarthy?

incognito_man

I wouldn’t be against moving on. This year in particular we’ve had complete halves where the team doesn’t show. The last few years, guys he’s hired haven’t put players who ended up having success on different teams  (Capers with Hyde, Hayward, Randall). It is visible we aren’t as creative as teams on O... these are all fireable non reactionary items

On 10/15/2018 at 11:54 PM, dcerb44 said:

Golfman wow are you one angry dude. 

Mac kick your dog or something?

Reality is anger to you? Interesting, maybe it isn't my anger, but your delusion. I just don't have patience with a guy who makes the same stupid mistakes for 10+ years running. He's a terrible game manager and a terrible coach who happened to stumble across two HOF QB's and still has only 1 Lombardi to show for it. That is pathetic.

Sorry if my expectations are higher than yours. 

9 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Reality is anger to you? Interesting, maybe it isn't my anger, but your delusion. I just don't have patience with a guy who makes the same stupid mistakes for 10+ years running. He's a terrible game manager and a terrible coach who happened to stumble across two HOF QB's and still has only 1 Lombardi to show for it. That is pathetic.

Sorry if my expectations are higher than yours. 

It always fascinates me how some people get surprised by what i view as very possible events :)

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I think the best indicator is to see how Rodgers talks about MM recently and going forward.

I haven't really paid attention, but that would be the best evidence one way or another.

@incognito_man

Here is the post game pressor from after the Buffalo game, at least part of it.

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

Just like Mason "Special Teams Player of the Week" Crosby was going to, right?

Nice come back my Mason this WEEK. Hit's a chip shot to win the game. Time will tell on whether this was a blip or a trend. 

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

Just like Mason "Special Teams Player of the Week" Crosby was going to, right?

Did he win that award?  wow.  I mean, that award means nothing, but that is the NFL equivalent of giving someone a  "most improved" trophy.

You used to suck!  And now you don't as much!

12 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Did he win that award?  wow.  I mean, that award means nothing, but that is the NFL equivalent of giving someone a  "most improved" trophy.

Yeah I believe he won NFC. Swear I saw it on TV. 

12 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

15 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Nice come back my Mason this WEEK. Hit's a chip shot to win the game. Time will tell on whether this was a blip or a trend. 

And when Mike wins a SB. Yeah but doesn't count, later on he won't win one and I'll be right again!!!

I wish I was dense enough to argue this way. I'd never be wrong. I now understand why you guys can't be wrong, by your logic, it isn't allowed. 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

And when Mike wins a SB. Yeah but doesn't count, later on he won't win one and I'll be right again!!!

I wish I was dense enough to argue this way. I'd never be wrong. I now understand why you guys can't be wrong, by your logic, it isn't allowed. 

Those I'm right no matter what happens posts are the best. :x

Archived