Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

2 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

Yeah I woulda set up the QB draw ran the sweep motion...high chance of success...but to go for it they are gonna trash Vrabel...but I saw Lewan look like he was in agony on that TD play...I think he felt like going for it to get the guys off the field was the right call.

Id be curious to see if the Charger tipped it...if he did...you cant say the call was stupid.They were waiting on a run from the 1.

Oh, they were waiting on the run with an empty backfield? Interesting.

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

As of today I no longer want to hear sharpe is a bum if you don’t put Taylor in that category, all that talk he’s better than sharpe miss me wit it, I call it how I see it. He doesn’t have it, he doesn’t make the big time catches, always drops the ball, even that 4th down catch he caught against Phili, he caught it wit his body, his hands are questionable & he doesn’t understand leverage when it comes to separating 

Right.

I said I wanted to see more targets for him. He has proven to be reliable. He rarely drops the ball. 

Need more from Davis and need to add another WR somehow. 

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I would blame Kookie for coming in here trolling again but you literally have a global mod in NFL general trolling as well, so what is even the point of enforcing rules on this forum? @titans0021  @KingTitan ?

A discussion with Webby needs to happen or just throw out the rules regarding trolling altogether.

Why can’t yall just ignore the guy, every yr we go through this, we’re grown men why must we act like kids & tell on one another ?ignore him bro 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Right.

I said I wanted to see more targets for him. He has proven to be reliable. He rarely drops the ball. 

Need more from Davis and need to add another WR somehow. 

An issue seems to be we get like 1 receiver a game we can rely on then the rest decide to not even bother showing up. It's like there's only one pair of hands among them and they exchange it each week.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Why can’t yall just ignore the guy, every yr we go through this, we’re grown men why must we act like kids & tell on one another ?ignore him bro 

Because there's no reason on a forum for intellectual discussion that you have to deal with people constantly trolling. I do ignore kookie, and I can ignore pwny. But why have rules in place if you're not going to even bother enforcing them? Why should the rest of us follow any rules?

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

He wasn't as bad today. But I am going to carefully watch his post going forward. 

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

Don tell me tell that to everyone saying we should have ran with Henry...geez...your being silly now. Im telling you why they didnt run it...cause theyd expect it.

I’ll run it wit Lewis or put Henry at QB & Marcus at RB & toss it to Marcus before I give it to Henry, he runs soft I’m over him

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Because there's no reason on a forum for intellectual discussion that you have to deal with people constantly trolling. I do ignore kookie, and I can ignore pwny. But why have rules in place if you're not going to even bother enforcing them? Why should the rest of us follow any rules?

Bro it’s the internet for crying out loud, guess what you can block him & he can make another account under another name & troll, stop letting things you can’t change that isn’t that serious bother you, you feel me, though I get it it’s frustrating enough having to sit & watch this same style of football every Sunday, but just ignore him

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Bro it’s the internet for crying out loud, guess what you can block him & he can make another account under another name & troll, stop letting things you can’t change that isn’t that serious bother you, you feel me, though I get it it’s frustrating enough having to sit & watch this same style of football every Sunday, but just ignore him

Nah doesn't really bother me. I just don't see the reason it's allowed to continue happening when there's supposed to be rules in place to stop it.

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I’ll run it wit Lewis or put Henry at QB & Marcus at RB & toss it to Marcus before I give it to Henry, he runs soft I’m over him

Even with our success today. I don't trust our run game. 

But a RPO would have been a better call. 

Or just a sneak where he jumps over the top. 

You'd think Henry with a Tomlinson type leap would work better. 

Archived