Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

Just now, titans0021 said:

So many chances to win. Missed FG and the red zone pick hurt a whole lot.

Redzone pick, missed FG, multiple drops, blown coverage on the Williams td.

But overall just glad the offense showed some life.

I said this past week I'm waiting on the Dallas game to start trying to judge the offense as a whole, and this is a decent start going in to the bye. Lets hope there's some changes and fixes in the bye.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

He also had two good PBU in the end Zone. He didn't look like he thought he had the deep zone on the TD.

It's awesome that we can say this was his worst game. 

Yeah. 

First time I can say I noticed him for bad play. 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Redzone pick, missed FG, multiple drops, blown coverage on the Williams td.

But overall just glad the offense showed some life.

I said this past week I'm waiting on the Dallas game to start trying to judge the offense as a whole, and this is a decent start going in to the bye. Lets hope there's some changes and fixes in the bye.

I missed half the 2nd quarter and the entire 2nd half outside of the goal line Stocker score...who had the drops today?

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

I missed half the 2nd quarter and the entire 2nd half outside of the goal line Stocker score...who had the drops today?

taylor had an awful one that would've been a 25+ yard pass play, then a few plays later davis dropped a key 3rd down conversion, which led to the missed field goal.

Well. I think we are still in good shape division wise. 

Texans or Jags don't appear to be consistent threats. Those games are winnable

Our biggest opponent is ourselves. Get healthy. Execute and coach right. And we should.   Should...at least win 3 more division games. 

9-7 is still be an uphill battle, but it's doable. I mean we've got games against the Jets, Giants, Colts, Cowboys... we've got a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way aside from the Pats. This isn't a great team but it's a pretty good team, only really sucked against Baltimore. Offense showed signs of life and our defense has showed up pretty much every single game. Dion Lewis is a good player, Tajae Sharpe was impressive, OL did a pretty good job of opening some holes and Marcus made a lot of very good throws. I feel a lot better after this game heading into the bye. Liked the call to go for a win but just wish we would have run the damn ball, or that Marcus would have tried to scramble there instead of the quick throw. 

1 minute ago, AteBoxx said:

9-7 is still be an uphill battle, but it's doable. I mean we've got games against the Jets, Giants, Colts, Cowboys... we've got a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way aside from the Pats. This isn't a great team but it's a pretty good team, only really sucked against Baltimore. Offense showed signs of life and our defense has showed up pretty much every single game. Dion Lewis is a good player, Tajae Sharpe was impressive, OL did a pretty good job of opening some holes and Marcus made a lot of very good throws. I feel a lot better after this game heading into the bye. Liked the call to go for a win but just wish we would have run the damn ball, or that Marcus would have tried to scramble there instead of the quick throw. 

I’m tired of 9-7 all we do is ruin our chances strike on impactful players in the draft. To be honest, if you think about it Robinson not trying to spend any money on obvious needs

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m tired of 9-7 all we do is ruin our chances strike on impactful players in the draft. To be honest, if you think about it Robinson not trying to spend any money on obvious needs

Well. Looking like an 8-8, 9-7 type team. 

He is going to have to spend some type of money at WR. Overpay for average talent. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I agree, but midseason what do you expect us to do? The talent on this offense is not good enough to be anything more than a 9-7 or 8-8 team, that's just reality. You just work with what you've got and see what you can make of it, Robinson has made some good draft choices so having a full slate of picks next year will be big. The fact that we could still make the playoffs at all and have a shot at the division is more than a lot of teams can say for themselves. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Well. Looking like an 8-8, 9-7 type team. 

He is going to have to spend some type of money at WR. Overpay for average talent. 

Thing is if we are just an average team, we aren’t one WR away from contending so why overpay with draft capital? Overpaying in free agency is one thing, but don’t want to give up premium picks personally with how we’ve looked lately. 

Davis doesn't seem to have a great feel for the game...he is constantly not getting out of his break, or getting his head around. It seems like he never expects the ball to come to him. Don't know how that improves??

Our current situation really sucks, as far as judging Marcus goes. With Walker out we literally have no accomplished receiver on the field, and defenses have zero respect for the middling group we run out there. Add in the fact that we are running a new offense makes id very difficult to evaluate the true effectivness of our QB. 

We can probably all agree that Marcus is not an elite...top 10% QB, but he is clutch, tough, and extremely likable. 

Not sure how we upgrade anywhere going into next year either, JRob doesn't seem like he is willing to spend outside of NE players...and I don't know which receiver they have that I would want?? 

Archived