Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

What was the call on the 2 point conversion? I missed it

Empty backfield, threw the slant. Right side of the field was running curls and I think as someone else said there was an open Drag route too. But I could be wrong: (edit)

Yeah I woulda set up the QB draw ran the sweep motion...high chance of success...but to go for it they are gonna trash Vrabel...but I saw Lewan look like he was in agony on that TD play...I think he felt like going for it to get the guys off the field was the right call.

Id be curious to see if the Charger tipped it...if he did...you cant say the call was stupid.They were waiting on a run from the 1.

i guess the bright side is mariota was solid today and the offense as a whole showed flashes, but we're going to need to be able to start putting points up way more than we have if we even want to sniff the playoffs this year. i just don't know if i see it with this team.

As of today I no longer want to hear sharpe is a bum if you don’t put Taylor in that category, all that talk he’s better than sharpe miss me wit it, I call it how I see it. He doesn’t have it, he doesn’t make the big time catches, always drops the ball, even that 4th down catch he caught against Phili, he caught it wit his body, his hands are questionable & he doesn’t understand leverage when it comes to separating 

Archived