Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

Wow.  Proud of the team for fighting back and Mariota continues to come up clutch when we need him in final drives.  But the play call on that one-yard 2PC???  Empty backfield so no threat of the run and you throw a back line slant to the shortest WR on the team?  What the what?!?!  I only caught the last 10 minutes but I didn't see Henry or Lewis get stuffed once.  Couldn't we at least give them something to think about?  Loved the full backfield/slant to Corey a play before we scored.  That's a great play call.  The last play was beyond awful.

In the next TV contracts which begin in 2023, the London games, which would all begin 9:30 AM ET/8:30 AM CT, should be made a separate TV package, with ABC holding the broadcast rights to them. If they were on ABC, it would eliminate issues with the end of the London game overlapping the beginning of the 1 PM games on CBS and Fox because those networks would no longer have the rights to them.

Just now, pf9 said:

In the next TV contracts which begin in 2023, the London games, which would all begin 9:30 AM ET/8:30 AM CT, should be made a separate TV package, with ABC holding the broadcast rights to them. If they were on ABC, it would eliminate issues with the end of the London game overlapping the beginning of the 1 PM games on CBS and Fox because those networks would no longer have the rights to them.

I don't understand why the games are at 9:30/8:30 to begin with and why they can't just line up with the rest of the games.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jarvis Landry would also be pretty nice.

Moral of story...

Anyone that was available that we didn't go after or get would have been better than what we have now. 

Hate Matthews more and more with each passing week. 

ultimately i'm not terribly upset about this loss. we ran the ball well and had sustained drives on offense, which are things we'd been struggling with all season long. the offense actually appeared to have some rhythm. it's all about whether we can build on stuff like that or not. we start being able to do that but limit the killer mistakes, and mariota gels with this system a little bit more, and it's entirely within the realm of possibility that we hit our stride down the stretch and win the division. but i'm certainly not ready to predict that we'll do that at this point.

Archived