GDT: Philly "We All We Got" delphia Eagles vs the Carolina "Remember when we had the dab" Panthers

eagles18

6 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

you're telling me you have full confidence that we can be a 10-11+ win team after what you've seen these last 5 games?

No, but we're only 7 games into the season. Is it a good look right now? Absolutely not. We're still in the NFC East.

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

9-7 if we're lucky

**** that, hopefully 3-13 and get Doug fired, get better talent. This team is going nowhere, I don’t want consolation playoff berth by virtue of NFCE ceaofest.

Such a shame we are going to waste away Wentz when he costs pennies. Although maybe we don’t even bother extending him when he can’t close out games and is unclutvh as they come*

*hot take, I am seeing red. Don’t even really believe this one on my devastated state

3 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Wentz 3rd and short, has to tuck and go or take the checkdown. Can’t put us in a 4th down situation 

You use 1 of your 2 GD timeouts left, save clock and run any play you desire. Run it again for a 1st and use another T.O. to then pass 4 straight downs inside the 10.

Not rocket science.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

Reading Carson's statline will make people think he had an amazing/perfect game, but he really blew it down the stretch in the 4th (almost 2 picks and a fumble).

yeah that last drive was atrocious, but wentz didnt give up 21 points in 3 drives in 8 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's absolutely no excuse in blowing two 17pt leads in the 4th QT. None!! 

I absolutely despise DC's that play Prevent rather then what got you that 17 pt lead in 3 QT's.

Despise!!!!!!!

Agree 100%.

This loss is on the D first and foremost. The playcalling and the play of some of the DBs is atrocious.

Archived