Week 8: Saints (5-1) at VIKINGS (4-2-1)

swede700

Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?

• 0 - 245 yds (his average vs. the Vikings in the playoffs)
    • 246 - 312 yds
    • 313+ yds

On 10/23/2018 at 12:06 PM, Virginia Viking said:

Let's look at the Browns of the '70's--they had Mike Phipps and Brian Sipe as their quarterbacks.  Both serviceable, and Sipe was as clutch a quarterback as any in his era.  Flacco is probably Mike Phipps if he played in the 1970's. If we look at the Baltimore Colts, they still had Unitas and Morrall in the early '70's and Bert Jones for the remainder of the decade.  I would put Flacco behind each of those three.

For Atlanta...you're right, they had General Lee...as inconsistent a quarterback as has ever been.  That reminds me of Ryan.  And they had Steve Bartkowski, who I think could have been a top 10 quarterback consistently if the Falcons had any...ANY talent around him.  If Bartkowski had Julio Jones to throw to he might even be borderline hall of fame.  I honestly don't see Ryan being considered a HOF caliber QB in any era.  Again, these are just the ramblings of an old timer who thought the 1970's was the best time to be a football fan.

The Rams had Bob Waterfield and Norm Van Brocklin.  The Bears had Bobby Layne and Sid Luckman.

Archived