Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Dallas

BroncoSojia

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think you underrate the Titans a bit.  Should be a close game.

I think you're underrating the Dallas defense.  If they can make a team one-dimensional (and there's nothing about Tennesee's running game that leads me to believe it's breaking out anytime soon), they feast.  Tennessee's defense can probably keep things close for a while, cuz... Dak.  But eventually we're looking at Dallas being able to do exactly what they want (assuming Garrett doesn't screw with the gameplan): Ball-control with Zeke and pin ears back and pass-rush on D, while letting Jaylon Smith freelance.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I think you're underrating the Dallas defense.  If they can make a team one-dimensional (and there's nothing about Tennesee's running game that leads me to believe it's breaking out anytime soon), they feast.  Tennessee's defense can probably keep things close for a while, cuz... Dak.  But eventually we're looking at Dallas being able to do exactly what they want (assuming Garrett doesn't screw with the gameplan): Ball-control with Zeke and pin ears back and pass-rush on D, while letting Jaylon Smith freelance.

Titans have been a bit of Jekell and Hyde this year.  It really depends on which Titans OL shows up imo.

I don't disagree with you generally.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Cooper getting shipped out, I can get behind. But Conley? Hell no. I would be very disappointed shipping him off already.

They've already benched him for lesser talent.

I still think Amari Cooper has talent to flash....1st is a steep price to pay.....problem is I don't think Dallas, and particularly Dak, is the landing spot to showcase his ability.

If he was going to the Rams/Pats/Saints/Falcons/Chargers you'd be a lot more positive about him having a positive impact.

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Pretty confident on Cowboys being between a 7 and 9 win team. Problem is, with how bad the NFCE is, they could go from picking 16th to 21st in the blink of an eye if they end up winning the division at 8-8 or 9-7.

God dammit you guys need to step it up. And the skins. 

14 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Hoping eagles trade for Osemele or Jackson. Or Conley.

Both can be had for the right price. Honestly both have played poor this year. Our only linemen who have played well are Hudson (arguably the best C in all of football) and Miller (before injury). Osemele and Jackson simply do not fit our scheme anymore.

Archived