Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Dallas

BroncoSojia

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

Why do people think the Giants want Carr? 

I want the Giants to want Derek Carr.  I think hes an excellent fit there if they get a right tackle.  They have skill position talent and the left side of the line protects his blind side well enough to where he may actually regain some confidence.  I think it's a perfect fit for a roster that is suited to at least contend for a playoff spot with someone other than Eli Manning at quarterback

31 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

People clearly haven't watched the Raiders. Cooper is going to ball out somewhere else. Not entirely sure the Cowboys are the best fit but Cooper has tons of talent and is being held back by a bad offensive system with mediocre QB play.

He should be lights out for Dallas then.....

3 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

what is gruden's plan with all these draft picks? He could draft Bosa and Oliver and still have a RD1 pick left if I remember. 

Well they need a #1 WR too now, so that 3rd 1st will come in handy (assuming a wr or 2 in this draft is worth a 1st)

Just now, I <3 Faulk said:

Cooper gonna be the peice that truly turns their offense into one that Rivals the Rams. You'll all see Jerry knows what he's doing

... jk... 

even if he get the box down to 8 or 7, that will help the running game.  This should help the cowboys , but time will tell if it helps the raiders

Just now, 3rivers said:

what is gruden's plan with all these draft picks? He could draft Bosa and Oliver and still have a RD1 pick left if I remember. 

Unlikely that they get both without a trade up (Dallas' pick is #9 right now, probably not high enough to snag either player just based on early draft projections) and chicago is slotted at 15.  That being said, they certainly have the firepower to make such a move to acquire them both, that's for sure. Right now, their own pick is slated to be 4th (49ers / Cards / Giants are above them pending outcome of tonight's game). There's a good chance that is too low to get either Bosa or Oliver, but really hard to say, and there is a lot of football left to be played. 

Archived