Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Dallas

BroncoSojia

Just now, Jeezla said:

Cooper is basically a shorter Braylon Edwards. He had hands for 2 years, and now they are gone. You sold high, imo.

I get it. he's still young and could improve. 

He could also get worse. Probably needs to go to sports psychologist, like Agholor did, and figure out why he's turning into Braylon Edwards 2.0

He wasn't dropping balls nearly as much this year. Again, I don't think you, or many people in this thread have watched him nearly as much as I have. 
Let alone improve, he has touchdown catches that WR's in this league flat out don't have.

The reason Raiders fans are arguing is that many of us, including me, really don't care for NFL Gen patting them on the back. They have honest sentiments about the trade and the talent involved and are expressing them.

This is not an ideal situation for Cooper and Dallas may be the worst team to make this trade for all we know. I didn't even bring up Joel Segal, Cooper's agent, who help Mack leverage himself out of Oakland.

My point is, many here can't evaluate WR's and are caught in the moment. They buy more into bulk stats than watching for ability to separate, YAC, objectively evaluating talent within a scheme, etc. @jrry32 may agree with me here, as we see Cooper in a similar light.

I won't really argue it more. The trade is done. Cooper is not a Raider. Everyone else thinks he's expendable so I'll hope I'm downright wrong and that this trade was good.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He wasn't dropping balls nearly as much this year. Again, I don't think you, or many people in this thread have watched him nearly as much as I have. 
Let alone improve, he has touchdown catches that WR's in this league flat out don't have.

The reason Raiders fans are arguing is that many of us, including me, really don't care for NFL Gen patting them on the back. They have honest sentiments about the trade and the talent involved and are expressing them.

This is not an ideal situation for Cooper and Dallas may be the worst team to make this trade for all we know. I didn't even bring up Joel Segal, Cooper's agent, who help Mack leverage himself out of Oakland.

My point is, many here can't evaluate WR's and are caught in the moment. They buy more into bulk stats than watching for ability to separate, YAC, objectively evaluating talent within a scheme, etc. @jrry32 may agree with me here, as we see Cooper in a similar light.

I won't really argue it more. The trade is done. Cooper is not a Raider. Everyone else thinks he's expendable so I'll hope I'm downright wrong and that this trade was good.

I haven't watched him much this year. I did watch him last year, because he was on my fantasy team.

Of course he's expendable. He's a WR, not a QB.

It's insane to think that just a couple of years ago the Raiders had Carr, Cooper on rookie deals and had Latavius Murray and just signed Osemele and Rodney Hudson and people thought "Well, that's the Raiders set on offense for the next 5 years at least, maybe the next decade."

11 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

It's insane to think that just a couple of years ago the Raiders had Carr, Cooper on rookie deals and had Latavius Murray and just signed Osemele and Rodney Hudson and people thought "Well, that's the Raiders set on offense for the next 5 years at least, maybe the next decade."

I don't remember ever thinking "wow, Latavius Murray."

Archived