Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

So I get a text out of the blue from my buddy who's in Vegas. I'm going to type it verbatim:

"I am definitely at the point where no matter if I met the perfect woman, I would never have a child I think it's the pinnacle of narcissism"

I'm not going to spark a debate here. He and I had NEVER had a discussion on this topic. Just the sheer randomness of this left me taken aback. Wanted to share somewhere lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

So I get a text out of the blue from my buddy who's in Vegas. I'm going to type it verbatim:

"I am definitely at the point where no matter if I met the perfect woman, I would never have a child I think it's the pinnacle of narcissism"

I'm not going to spark a debate here. He and I had NEVER had a discussion on this topic. Just the sheer randomness of this left me taken aback. Wanted to share somewhere lol

Lol such an edgy take... 😂 

Sounds like a 20 something year old single dude tbh.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I love kids and think they’d be a blessing. However, having a kid would be a decision my future wife and I would have to agree on. If she said no, I’d be content with that decision.

However, yeah that’s funny. I’ve had random texts like that before.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Should ask him: (a) Do you like having conventional sex; (b) Do you do it purely for personal gratification; and, if so, (c) Isn't that the pinnacle of hedonism? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I’ve been told the F-35 will fail in dog fight maneuvers. Ok?  Check out the maneuver at 3:50 😎. Never mind stealth abilities. Also this is all done WITHOUT thrust vectoring. 

No clue what you’re talking about, but it was a cool plane video.

• Like 2