Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

I just watched a high school basketball game with 4 buzzer beaters by the same kid. I don't know enough(or much of anything) about any sports outside of basketball. Obviously there would be no way to find out if that has ever happened in high school but does any of you sports fans know if that has ever happened in the NBA? It was a normal range 3 pointer, 3/4 quart at the half, lay up and a desperation 3 pointer pretty sure he was still running after he chucked it up and they win the game by 2. Craziest thing I've seen in high school sports. I don't know who the kid is because it was the team our school was playing tonight or if he is any good or not but hit name should go in their record books somewhere. Seriously though has anyone ever see that before?

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I just watched a high school basketball game with 4 buzzer beaters by the same kid. I don't know enough(or much of anything) about any sports outside of basketball. Obviously there would be no way to find out if that has ever happened in high school but does any of you sports fans know if that has ever happened in the NBA? It was a normal range 3 pointer, 3/4 quart at the half, lay up and a desperation 3 pointer pretty sure he was still running after he chucked it up and they win the game by 2. Craziest thing I've seen in high school sports. I don't know who the kid is because it was the team our school was playing tonight or if he is any good or not but hit name should go in their record books somewhere. Seriously though has anyone ever see that before?

Never seen or heard of anything like that.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@buno67 have you said anything to him?

”Excuse me_____ please keep your hands of my goddam keys and mind your business.”

But really though, this is why a group of adults can’t live together. 

I just avoid the confrontation. With his personality, he would of blown up and made everything 10x worse. It would have made my wife angry and upset. I hate dealing with my wife when she gets in that mood lol.

Im just trying to not cause anything major until we get the hell out of here!

31 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I just avoid the confrontation. With his personality, he would of blown up and made everything 10x worse. It would have made my wife angry and upset. I hate dealing with my wife when she gets in that mood lol.

Im just trying to not cause anything major until we get the hell out of here!

Is he autistic or something?

What would he blow up about? They’re your keys.

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

no, he is just that pompous of an A-hole

Where do you put your keys? You'd think after the 2nd or 3rd time you'd just keep them with you. I know I would. I would probably do that anyway living in someone elses house. Then again, if I had a working fob and my wife didn't I'd let her have the working one, but that's just me.

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Where do you put your keys? You'd think after the 2nd or 3rd time you'd just keep them with you. I know I would. I would probably do that anyway living in someone elses house.

Lol, agreed.

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Then again, if I had a working fob and my wife didn't I'd let her have the working one, but that's just me.

I think he said he’s the one who drives the car daily, not her, so I guess it makes sense if she doesn’t really use the vehicle but that’s his daily driver.

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he said he’s the one who drives the car daily, not her, so I guess it makes sense if she doesn’t really use the vehicle but that’s his daily driver.

I suppose so. I personally don't even have my fob on my key ring. Not really a fob guy. I also find it annoying when I'm walking by a car and someone double hits their lock button to make the horn sound. I'm sure I'm probably alone on that one but you really can just hit it once while you are still near the car and see/hear it activate without sounding the horn. It seems like the norm though so I'll have to deal with it.

Or not

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I suppose so. I personally don't even have my fob on my key ring. Not really a fob guy. I also find it annoying when I'm walking by a car and someone double hits their lock button to make the horn sound. I'm sure I'm probably alone on that one but you really can just hit it once while you are still near the car and see/hear it activate without sounding the horn. It seems like the norm though so I'll have to deal with it.

Or not

I hit it just to let weaselly people like you know I’ve got my eyes on ‘em.

giphy.gif 

• Like 1