Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

I watch HGTV more than ESPN. I am in the process of renovating my my house, though, so I consider it research.

I've seen the RG3 episode, right around the time he became our QB. He definitely comes off as a genuinely good guy; it's a shame he couldn't make it as an NFL QB.

Another show I watch for its focus on restoration of old Midwestern houses is called Rehab Addict. There were a number of episodes where the annoyingly nasal-voiced host teamed up with LeBron James to fix up a home in Akron for his foundation. As expected, LeBron comes off as a genuinely good guy also.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 5:40 PM, ditchdigger said:

2wf4ftg.jpg

Your life
Username: ditchdigger
State you were born in: PA
State you live in now: OH
Something unique about you: I have given up on the Browns after 30 years

Your love of the Seahawks
When did you start following the Seahawks: today
What made you become a fan: my faltering team was bought by a human underwear stain and became too awful for me to endure anymore
Favorite current Seahawk(s): Nickel Vannett
All-time favorite Seahawk(s): Joey Galloway
Favorite moment in team history: SB48, embarrassing the hated Broncos

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Cleveland Cavaliers and Indians, Columbus Blue Jackets, Ohio State Buckeyes
Hobbies outside of football: cars, home remodeling
Favorite movie: Dazed and Confused
Favorite TV Show: Mr. Robot
Favorite band: Clutch

Been a Browns fan on this site a long time, and just decided recently to give up on the team. I chose the Seahawks, because they came into existence the same year as I did, and lime me, the switched from the AFC to the NFC. Those are the trivial reasons, but the real reason is that I respect the owner more than any other in the NFL. If I was going to leave my team of 30 years because the owner was trash, I would be leaving for a team who had an owner I could respect and support. 

Coming from a forum that has some threads with more Posts than this entire forum will take some adjustment, but I am here to boost those numbers and talk about my new team! I'm in!

Please tell me y’all saw this lol ? 

• Like 2

Hey, I struck it out for 74 years, you'll find it tough to let go as bad as the situation is!!! There is always hope that not enough people continue to buy tickets and Haslam is forced to sell the team. On the other hand, fans can be swayed by rookie QB's, especially when they are taken #1 overall in the draft, which unfortunately would mean sell outs for at least 2 more seasons, before the fans realize that haslam can never produce a winner and finally give up in huge #'s!!!

Anyways, good luck with Seattle, if that's your choice. We will miss you!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just came in here to vent...

god my brother in law is such a d-bag!

Wife,  daughter, and I, live with her parents because we are building a house. So since living with him because he is 24 and Still lives at home even tho he has a pretty good job, dude is just a total asshat. He makes unnecessary comments all the time to his sister/my wife. Like today we had to go and get wellness checks for our health insurance. He made a comment to her a long the lines of we better not stop for breakfast and take advantage of this free child care (talking about my daughter being watched by grandma)

I guess the other night he was whining about how on the smart TV I switched amazon prime account from his to ours, I switched it because we have HBO on our account and we use it to watch sesame steeet. I went to turn on Sesame Street today and tried to sign out and my wife said don’t or her brother will throw a fit because last time it took him a while to figure out how to sign out and sign back in. 

About 2weeks he felt the need to switch my car key and my wife’s car key for my Honda Accord. My key has a working battery and my wife’s key had a dead one. Instead of saying something About it having a dead battery he switch the keys because for some reason he thought my wife deserves the working key even tho I drive it daily. So I switched the keys back and he switched them again. He ended up doing it three different times. I finally said F it and finally remembered to buy batteries for it lol sucks when I was doing it, I but my battery in backwards by mistake and stripped the screws, so now I can’t get it out lol

but he has been such a d-bag. He also has this self elevated worth of himself. It’s really annoying as can be. I can’t wait until we move

Edited by buno67