Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

10 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Where do you put your keys? You'd think after the 2nd or 3rd time you'd just keep them with you. I know I would. I would probably do that anyway living in someone elses house. Then again, if I had a working fob and my wife didn't I'd let her have the working one, but that's just me.

I would try and keep them in our room but when I get him, I usually put my keys down so I can get my daughter, so I dont pay attention. When my wife and I switched cars and she drove my car and I drove her car, she had the key but now we switched back. When we drive I usually drive my car and we are using my key. Just made more sense that I had the working key fob. I just would never remember to actually get new batteries.

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I suppose so. I personally don't even have my fob on my key ring. Not really a fob guy. I also find it annoying when I'm walking by a car and someone double hits their lock button to make the horn sound. I'm sure I'm probably alone on that one but you really can just hit it once while you are still near the car and see/hear it activate without sounding the horn. It seems like the norm though so I'll have to deal with it.

Or not

Well I know with my car, if you hit it once the car will lock, and if you hit it twice the horn goes off. If a door isnt completely shut, same with the trunk, the horn wont go off. So I know when walking away I wait to hear the horn to make sure the car is completely locked. 

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well I know with my car, if you hit it once the car will lock, and if you hit it twice the horn goes off. If a door isnt completely shut, same with the trunk, the horn wont go off. So I know when walking away I wait to hear the horn to make sure the car is completely locked. 

Yeah I get that, I personally don't have door closing issues but I'm sure some do.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I get that, I personally don't have door closing issues but I'm sure some do.

well I know well me, for some reason my truck button is extra sensitive, so it comes open a lot more than it should. Last thing I want is someone stealing my golf clubs cause my trunk was open!

Buno...you need to start employing the Conor Mcgregor psychological warfare tactics.  Well....that may be a little overt.  Perhaps you should be more subtle.  Let's say some things that are really important to him should come up missing.  I am sure you can come up with some ways of "messing with" this character, that may not necessarily be traced back to you.  ;)

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

Buno...you need to start employing the Conor Mcgregor psychological warfare tactics.  Well....that may be a little overt.  Perhaps you should be more subtle.  Let's say some things that are really important to him should come up missing.  I am sure you can come up with some ways of "messing with" this character, that may not necessarily be traced back to you.  ;)

I'd start banging his sister, that would probably piss him off.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

2 hours into presale, and Metallica at the Q in February 2019 already sold out. They need to go back to the physically stand in line at Ticketron method, because all the bots and resellers are ruining concerts for the rest of us.

What the hell is a Metallica?

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

1 month from baby being born. Can’t wait for my wife to no longer be pregnant. She’s been about as miserable as I am during Browns season. 

Congrats bud, it’s an incredible time, make sure to slow down and appreciate it as it goes by quickly.