Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve used a broker for my auto, home, and life and it’s been good.

No clue if my insurance is the cheapest, but that’s not really my primary concern.  I want my insurance to pay and be there when I need it.  When our basement flooded a couple years ago I had a check within 48 hours for the maximum amount allowable on my policy.

The agent/broker has been helpful when needed also.

Exactly!

My wife had her Diamond fall out of her ring and after sending a copy of the appraisal and a picture of the ring sans Diamond and within 48 hours I had a check no questions asked. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I unloaded Snake Farm 4 years ago. Best decision I’ve ever made. I’m saving $60 a month and getting infinitely better service. Low key I’d recommend an insurance broker to everyone I could. They bid to get you your best rate without an agent fee and they’re generally awesome to work with. Did the same thing with a mortgage broker last year too.

10/10 would recommend.

This is good advice as well.

Just a stupid situation and the city crapped the bed with the snow.

• Like 1

Random, but I had no idea Peloton was planning on building a 400 million factory in Ohio. I’ve never even been to Troy Township.

Peloton might have made a mistake believing too much in their product. It only grew because of the pandemic.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Random, but I had no idea Peloton was planning on building a 400 million factory in Ohio. I’ve never even been to Troy Township.

Peloton might have made a mistake believing too much in their product. It only grew because of the pandemic.

Let me guess it’ll be in Columbus like every new company 

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Let me guess it’ll be in Columbus like every new company 

Peloton just laid off 2000+ people and canned their CEO

They’re in trouble right now lol

They need to pray somebody buys them out

Edited by candyman93

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I'm shocked they lasted after their "I'm really nervous and scared" add they ran with that fitness model.

3inm52.jpg

Tagging @LETSGOBROWNIES since I'm assuming he came up with this one liner:

PelotonAd.jpg

humor-ryan-reynolds-gin-pelton-commercia

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Peloton just laid off 2000+ people and canned their CEO

They’re in trouble right now lol

They need to pray somebody buys them out

I don’t know why but I read that as they are building a factory there. Reading is hard. 

yeah that company didn’t seem like it was going to be around long. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t know why but I read that as they are building a factory there. Reading is hard. 

yeah that company didn’t seem like it was going to be around long. 

I’m not sure if they’re geniuses getting suckers to buy bikes with an iPad attached to it.

Or idiots because they thought it would work long term.

Also, to answer the confusion: They were going to build their first 400 million dollar production factory in Ohio. However, they’re ran by idiots and they’re probably going to go bankrupt or hopefully get bought by Amazon. 

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Fun fact the factory they were building up by Toledo (the Troy Twp location) is a huge building and they are just going to finish it and then sell it. So they will lose about $100 million on that deal alone. 

When they planned this building it scared so many people that everyone was worried Peloton would take all the workers. Guess that didn't happen