The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44)
James 2.0
Touch – Dingo (37)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ – Squire (53)
Swag – Bcb (46)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58)
Ted
Dingo – Dome (56)

Vote Count:
3 Bcb – Swag, Dome, Matts
2 Matts – Khodder, Pickle
2 Dingo – Touch, Bcb
1 Dome – Dingo
1 Squire – KSJ

@khodder

You and Orca were/are in a neighborhood chat.  Does not give any further clarification on your alignment.  Not sure what it really adds of value.

Matts has made some statements that certainly raise flags for me.  I view him as anti-civ currently.

I see Dome as civ.  His play seems most consistent with other games he was civ... (3 dots ) though there have been a few smallish things and thoughts that do cast more doubt on that read.

Dingo supposedly has something to share regarding Dome (I believe) sometime today.  Interested in that info.

Swag uses big words and has some formulated thoughts.  Not yet sure on him beyond that.

to continue some additional thoughts

Both Pickle Rick and Ragnarok seem more reserved this game from prior games I recall playing with them.  

bcb, touch, dingo have always been hard reads for me.  Each have a "stealthy-like" playstyle that has been hard for me to gain good insight on, especially early.  It seems like most have a mafia feel about bcb, not sure why or what that is based on.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Both Pickle Rick and Ragnarok seem more reserved this game from prior games I recall playing with them.  

I don’t feel good about pickle.

are you guys really not picking up the bcb vibes? Or am I reading to far into swags push?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t feel good about pickle.

are you guys really not picking up the bcb vibes? Or am I reading to far into swags push?

You're reading too far into swags posts.  You kno he started that day one right 

On 10/30/2018 at 9:39 PM, Matts4313 said:

I am read up. I have read page 1. Whicker clearly states there are people without moves. Having a name doesnt make you not a normie.  

Read page 1

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was. Ive been here the entire time. 

Been here the entire time

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 Are you ever gonna answer my question?

Why did you intentionally get yourself roleblocked n1?

Yet does not post to avoid being mod roleblocked

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No. I want you to continue to harass me so that I can further prove how awful you and your brother are. 

That, or it is completely obvious I didnt do it on purpose.

You chose. 

2 choices, but 1 states not getting roleblocked on purpose which seems to contradict other posts

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This is a fantastic post but its based on faults. I was not present to hit the 3 post minimum because I left around 3pm CST and didnt return until 8ish CST. Otherwise you would have had a solid argument. 

Gone from 3-8 CST

I didnt like any post while I was gone. I liked post before I left. And I was purposely avoiding commenting. I already explained this. 

Did not like any posts while gone

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 liked this post from during the time he was away.  Only @Dome can confirm the actual time it was liked though. 

14 hours ago, Dome said:

That was later.

Check: 6:52pm PST.

YET likes a post while reportedly gone

1. As a rule of thumb I no longer read the rules.

2. Because. Hit me, mafia. Who knows, I might have some super awesome day 2 power!

But now reports not regularly reading rules.

Interested on peoples thoughts on these posts?

Matts

I don’t know.  I went from claiming with no information that I think 3-4 people are scum on D1, to adamant one specified person is scum.  

Clearly, these two things are indistinguishable, but suppose they are distinct: what could the intervening cause be?

Just as I thought, the case is unsolvable.

Archived