Key Matchups: 

Hue Jackson vs. Todd Haley

The Bus vs. Who’s Next?

Ben Roethlisberger vs. #metoo

Also Hue Jackson vs. The Ticking Clock

Browns WRs vs. Halloween Butterfinger Bars

Browns Fans vs. Eating Their Own 

What we’ve learned: 

It takes 7 weeks to play our most effective running backs. 

Hue moonlights as a Greyhound operator. 

giphy.gif

(Still)

Please keep all positivity elsewhere. Go Browns.

giphy.gif

Prediction

DelightfulPleasantGangesdolphin-small.gi

Just now, hornbybrown said:

I absolutely hate saying this but the best thing for our future is if the Steelers crush us this week. Hue doesn’t survive them beating us.

but I can’t bring myself to root for that. Go Browns

I hope we beat their *****. 

Yeah I want to beat Pitt

lets continue to see this team develop there have definitely been positive points 

but we’re just making a lot of mental errors 

I don’t see any good HC candidates so we might as well give Hue enough shots until the season is over 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I want to beat Pitt

lets continue to see this team develop there have definitely been positive points 

I don’t see any good HC candidates so we might as well give Hue enough shots until the season is over 

Browns have been making mental errors since Hue has taken over. Those mental errors are now falling on Hues shoulders. 

So you think there are not any good HC candidates so we might as well give Hue enough shots until the season is over? If Hue is fired, it gives Dorsey/Highsmith/Wolfe big head start on the coaching search. Firing Hue, allows them to start the search and they can start looking under every stone. Also you say you want to keep seeing this team develop. Getting rid of hue might help this team to develop. Hue getting involved with the offense now might create a big issue. Firing hue would be addition by subtraction

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Browns have been making mental errors since Hue has taken over. Those mental errors are now falling on Hues shoulders. 

So you think there are not any good HC candidates so we might as well give Hue enough shots until the season is over? If Hue is fired, it gives Dorsey/Highsmith/Wolfe big head start on the coaching search. Firing Hue, allows them to start the search and they can start looking under every stone. Also you say you want to keep seeing this team develop. Getting rid of hue might help this team to develop. Hue getting involved with the offense now might create a big issue. Firing hue would be addition by subtraction

I hate this “logic”. 

Iyam you don’t fire someone until you have their replacement lined up.

Im guessing Dorsey already knows who he wants.

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hate this “logic”. 

Iyam you don’t fire someone until you have their replacement lined up.

Im guessing Dorsey already knows who he wants.

the replacement is lined up, they either have it pegged as Williams or Haley. 

Also what NFL team fires or lets their coach go and know exactly who is going to replace their coach? none do. Everyone knows who the top candidate is and all want them but only one team can get them. 

Firing Hue and letting Todd/Gregg take over, then allows the FO to search for the QB and have the replacement lined up to take over for Gregg and Todd. 

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

the replacement is lined up, they either have it pegged as Williams or Haley. 

Also what NFL team fires or lets their coach go and know exactly who is going to replace their coach? none do. Everyone knows who the top candidate is and all want them but only one team can get them. 

Firing Hue and letting Todd/Gregg take over, then allows the FO to search for the QB and have the replacement lined up to take over for Gregg and Todd. 

Maybe it is Haley.

Perhaps it’s Toub and Dorsey knows he’ll take the job. There’s a number of possibilities.

I’m not saying every nfl team has a coach lined up.  I’m also not saying every nfl team is smart.

Before you fire someone you make sure you are able to hire someone better.  That’s not just for NFL coaches, but life in general.  If not, you end up with Mike Pettine.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe it is Haley.

Perhaps it’s Toub and Dorsey knows he’ll take the job. There’s a number of possibilities.

I’m not saying every nfl team has a coach lined up.  I’m also not saying every nfl team is smart.

Before you fire someone you make sure you are able to hire someone better.  That’s not just for NFL coaches, but life in general.  If not, you end up with Mike Pettine.

Lesson learned with Pettine was no matter how many coaches turn you down, the GM will always say “We got our guy.”

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I want to beat Pitt

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Great idea, I’ll supply the ammo...

Gun nerds will get this. Here's a digital football.

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe it is Haley.

Well good thing for the browns, that anyone would be better than Hue. Reason he was just rated the worst professional sports coach in the nation. He was ranked 118 out of 118 or something like that 

Archived