Official GDT, Week 8: Browns vs. Steelers

NateDawg

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

So maybe another tie with Mayfield being the X factor?

Well Pittsburgh radio and Pittsburgh fans seem to think we are going to pay for tying them earlier in the year. They are saying this isn't the same Pittsburgh team from week one so it should be a lopsided win.

All I have to say to them is this isn't the same Browns team either. Our QB can make all of the throws that your QB can. That wasn't the case week one. Yeah, we don't have Brown/Juju type weapons but our defense even banged up is a little better and if the Steelers turn it over 6 times again, and I don't expect they will, the result will likely be worse than a tie for the Steelers.

I'm not making a prediction for this game, at least not now but they are the home team favored by 2 scores so Steelers fans and media have a reason to be optimistic before the game and I can't fault us for being pessimistic. That said, if we can keep our QB fairly clean, I'm not overconfident but I'm not scared.

Chubb needs to show up big.

Wish Higgins was ready he's badly needed. 

We need to shut down Conner. Which will be difficult without schobert.

We’re going to miss Terrance Mitchell and EJ Gaines this week more then ever.

Bakers mindset has to be The same mind set he had before he beat OSU in OSU. Plant the dawg bones flag at the center of Heinez field and watch a brawl ensue. Walk off and hand Hue a piece of paper simply saying your watch hasn’t ended. Assign Haley to be our HC.let the dynasty begin Baker. 

With how good juju is and antonio I suspect randall will play again at corner, BBC to fs. This improves our pass coverage but probably decreases our chance at snagging over throws. 

Agree therunning game could be way determines the outcome of the game. 

I hope we use Baker better with some roll out and shifting the pocket a bit, and chipping de's I dont know why we dont chip des more. Nearly every time we rush avery he gets chipped. 

A big game from our dline would go a long way to winning. I'd love to see all 4 of our best rusher getting hits on big ben. Mg, avery ogbah and ogunjobi. Pressure inside and outside. 

I'd prefer we rush 4 more often than5-6, cover hard, cover long, hit ben. I love ward vs brown, his is our best match up to change the game, with brown demanding the ball and ward covering extremely well he could be targeted 10 times, if he plays well and gets a bit of luck he could seal droy with a couple of ints.

Prediction 8 sacks 3 ints, 2 ff, ben misses a series through injury. 

Offense sputters in the 1st quarter, Baker has his best game as a pro, browns win 34-21.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

With how good juju is and antonio I suspect randall will play again at corner, BBC to fs. This improves our pass coverage but probably decreases our chance at snagging over throws. 

Agree therunning game could be way determines the outcome of the game. 

I hope we use Baker better with some roll out and shifting the pocket a bit, and chipping de's I dont know why we dont chip des more. Nearly every time we rush avery he gets chipped. 

A big game from our dline would go a long way to winning. I'd love to see all 4 of our best rusher getting hits on big ben. Mg, avery ogbah and ogunjobi. Pressure inside and outside. 

I'd prefer we rush 4 more often than5-6, cover hard, cover long, hit ben. I love ward vs brown, his is our best match up to change the game, with brown demanding the ball and ward covering extremely well he could be targeted 10 times, if he plays well and gets a bit of luck he could seal droy with a couple of ints.

Prediction 8 sacks 3 ints, 2 ff, ben misses a series through injury. 

Offense sputters in the 1st quarter, Baker has his best game as a pro, browns win 34-21.

that. sounds. EPIC!!

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Damari Scott WR out vs Steelers. Back to only Three WRs

I haven’t seen anything like this since 

last season 

maybe we need to call the great Kasen Williams. I would’ve never thought losing Ricardo Louis would hurt this much 

Archived