Official GDT, Week 8: Browns vs. Steelers

NateDawg

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I REALLY hope that I'm wrong, but I'm sensing about a 34-17 beatdown.

Same. I have a feeling Pittsburgh is finally going to start getting their crap together after their bye week. Of course the NFL had to schedule us playing them in Pittsburgh after their bye.  ¬¬

Yeah JuJu is going to be open in the middle of the field all day long. Antonio Brown will get lose for at least 1 big play probably a TD and Jesse James/Vance McDonald are going to have several big plays over the middle of the field because we refuse to defend the middle of the field every single weak.

The only way we stay tight in this game like we did week 1 is if the offense steps up in a big way this week. Nick Chubb has to have a very nice day on the ground keeping us ahead of the chains and the WRs have got to make the plays that are their for the taking. We cannot afford to drop guaranteed 1st downs and touchdowns if we are to stay in the game this week.

I am not so sure about the beat down......the Steelers should beat us at their place.

But a couple of things we have going for us.....we have two things that Travel no matter where you go.....we have a defense that can get to the QB and get Turn Overs....and we have a solid running game....those two things usually keep a game close...and if its close in the 4th quarter, we can win....

Couple of the Steelers have a bad game....Antonio Brown and Joe Haden.....and the Refs actually make a couple of calls in our favor for a change and we got a 23-21 win....

4 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I am not so sure about the beat down......the Steelers should beat us at their place.

But a couple of things we have going for us.....we have two things that Travel no matter where you go.....we have a defense that can get to the QB and get Turn Overs....and we have a solid running game....those two things usually keep a game close...and if its close in the 4th quarter, we can win....

Couple of the Steelers have a bad game....Antonio Brown and Joe Haden.....and the Refs actually make a couple of calls in our favor for a change and we got a 23-21 win....

was with u til the bolded

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

was with u til the bolded

DAMNATION!!!! I felt that was going a step too far LOL.....

Asking for a fair shake from the refs this season, would be like asking a Lion in the wild to go Vegan....

But maybe.....JUST maybe the refs see that the last dude to mess up a call in a Browns game got fired.....maybe they err on calls going in our favor JUST for this week?

29 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

DAMNATION!!!! I felt that was going a step too far LOL.....

Asking for a fair shake from the refs this season, would be like asking a Lion in the wild to go Vegan....

But maybe.....JUST maybe the refs see that the last dude to mess up a call in a Browns game got fired.....maybe they err on calls going in our favor JUST for this week?

The Browns are more a wishes half empty kind of team, unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Image result for 51-0 headline

I was there.

Glad it was so lopsided.

Took the wind completely out of the fans' sails.

Otherwise, I would have feared being accosted by PIT fans.

Actually was surrounded by a group of 9 or 10.

I reasoned with them as I had both hands full of beers and got them to agree that wasting good beer would be a bad thing.

Only time I ever wore colors into hostile territory.

Won't ever do it again.

32 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I was there.

Glad it was so lopsided.

Took the wind completely out of the fans' sails.

Otherwise, I would have feared being accosted by PIT fans.

Actually was surrounded by a group of 9 or 10.

I reasoned with them as I had both hands full of beers and got them to agree that wasting good beer would be a bad thing.

Only time I ever wore colors into hostile territory.

Won't ever do it again.

I did several times. I was literally attacked by steeler fans in the street multiple times. 

A guy with an ankle monitor chased me about a block with a 2x4. 

Archived