7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Gurley 

Zeke 

Bell 

saquon 

Kamara 

Shady McCoy 

David Johnson 

are all RBs who I would choose over Hunt. 

I agree with this list except Shady, I think at this point that's a little rich

Taking contracts into account, only Kamara. 

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

He might have, though. He was only 13 yards behind going into that week. Had they both played the entirety of week 17, it was basically a tossup. It was not a gimme that Gurley would've kept it.

It’s hard to tell, the first game vs SF he ran for 113 yards and 2 scores. Hunt took the rushing title, most Rams fans will put an asterisk on it though. I’m sure you can see why and would likely done the same if the tables were turned.

If I was being hobest, I don't even think he cracks the top 10. Yeah he has stats but he just doesn't pass the eye test. I would go..

1) Gurley

2)Zeke

3)Bell

4)Kamara

5) Barkley

6)Johnson

7)Gordon

8) Fournette

9) Ingram

10)Hunt

Oh what do you know he does crack the top ten off the top of my head. Good for him

Cracks me up how quickly the Chiefs have been reinvented. 

Two years ago, leader rusher is Spencer Ware and QB is Alex Smith.

2018, leader rusher is Kareem Hunt and QB is Patrick Mahomes. Both total studs. 

Gives hope to us other teams, the reinvention can happen almost overnight...

42 minutes ago, Riftty said:

If I was being hobest, I don't even think he cracks the top 10. Yeah he has stats but he just doesn't pass the eye test. I would go..

1) Gurley

2)Zeke

3)Bell

4)Kamara

5) Barkley

6)Johnson

7)Gordon

8) Fournette

9) Ingram

10)Hunt

Oh what do you know he does crack the top ten off the top of my head. Good for him

I don't know what you're watching. The number of tackles the guy breaks is staggering. His combination of balance and power is second to none right now. He doesn't have the top speed and agility of some of the guys above him, but he doesn't need it to be incredibly productive. Having Fournette above him in particular is absurd.

I'd put Gurley and Barkley above him. Maybe Bell too.

I think he's on par with Kamara.

At this point, he's a better runner than Johnson who is not 100%

He's better in the passing game than Zeke

Everyone else is a step below.

Without taking Bell into account for now, I'd put him between 3-5 with Kamara and Zeke. 

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'd put Gurley and Barkley above him. Maybe Bell too.

I think he's on par with Kamara.

At this point, he's a better runner than Johnson who is not 100%

He's better in the passing game than Zeke

Everyone else is a step below.

Without taking Bell into account for now, I'd put him between 3-5 with Kamara and Zeke. 

If you guys had Zeke then you guys would be the SB Favs. He's a monster and allows for ball control. He's on another planet to Hunt. 

51 minutes ago, FinSting said:

It also helps having a Top 5 head coach to scheme those players in favorable situations. Browns have very good talent but no where close to the type of coaching needed to have that talent perform to it's potential.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

If you guys had Zeke then you guys would be the SB Favs. He's a monster and allows for ball control. He's on another planet to Hunt. 

I may undersell Zeke a bit, I haven't really watched any DAL game this year tbh. I know the Hunt from this year and the Zeke from last year is debatable

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I may undersell Zeke a bit, I haven't really watched any DAL game this year tbh. I know the Hunt from this year and the Zeke from last year is debatable

Zeke with less men in the box would absolutely be tearing it up. If you think what Hunt is doing now is special, then don’t imagine what Zeke would be doing without a stacked box. 

thats not to dump on Hunt. Zeke is just a monster... 

52 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Two years ago it didn't seem like we needed a RB or a QB. Just because youre solid at a position doesnt mean you cant try to upgrade it. And thank god they did.

1 hour ago, Riftty said:

If I was being hobest, I don't even think he cracks the top 10. Yeah he has stats but he just doesn't pass the eye test...

The guy shows routine ability to break tackles even when people are in the backfield. Very creative runner showcases multiple moves during a single run. Looks to punish would be tacklers every run and has the size to do so. Great ability as a pass catcher(see: any game hes had against the Patriots). And good blocker.

This offense is gonna open up more opportunities for Kareem on the ground. Teams are afraid of the deep ball leaving room for him underneath and lighter boxes.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Zeke with less men in the box would absolutely be tearing it up. If you think what Hunt is doing now is special, then don’t imagine what Zeke would be doing without a stacked box. 

thats not to dump on Hunt. Zeke is just a monster... 

That's a very valid point. Don't forget though that Hunt did face a lot of stacked boxes last year too and still won the rushing title (though a lot of yardage went at the beginning where box were a little lighter)

Gurley, Kamara and Hunt (this year not last year), and even Barkley to some extent, don't have the stacked box than Zeke or Fournette (when he plays) face.

I know Zeke is a better runner than Hunt. In fact, I think Zeke may be the best runner in the NFL. Only knock on him (and again, not to dump on Zeke who's obviously pretty great) is he's not a great weapon in the passing game, aside from screens, compared to the other guys.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

That's a very valid point. Don't forget though that Hunt did face a lot of stacked boxes last year too and still won the rushing title (though a lot of yardage went at the beginning where box were a little lighter)

Gurley, Kamara and Hunt (this year not last year), and even Barkley to some extent, don't have the stacked box than Zeke or Fournette (when he plays) face.

I know Zeke is a better runner than Hunt. In fact, I think Zeke may be the best runner in the NFL. Only knock on him (and again, not to dump on Zeke who's obviously pretty great) is he's not a great weapon in the passing game, aside from screens, compared to the other guys.

No doubt.. But ala Larry Johnson it’s one hell of a dimension... He more than makes up for it with his power. 

Archived