turtle28

DJ Swearinger PFF top rated S

Good stuff, let’s hope he keeps it up the rest of the year.

Hes not on the tweet because Clinton-Dix is a Packer, and their team as a larger national following than us, and all of the outlets try to avoid using "Redskins" whenever possible in graphics due to the name.  

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Hes not on the tweet because Clinton-Dix is a Packer, and their team as a larger national following than us, and all of the outlets try to avoid using "Redskins" whenever possible in graphics due to the name.  

Yeah, it’s sad

Heck keep not picturing him because he’s played lights out!!! Let’s not forget this guy hasnt ever played for the same DC two years in a row!! And he’s always been solid. I think this is the first time you can say your witnessing progression and it’s because he’s going to as he masters a scheme.

On 10/27/2018 at 8:11 PM, turtle28 said:

Yeah, it’s sad

And he was pissed too. He referenced it in his post game comments.

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

And he was pissed too. He referenced it in his post game comments.

Keep that chip on your shoulder, DJ.

PFF fixed the graphic and apologized to DJ in a tweet. Don’t think I can post it from my phone. My Chris Collinsworth (owner of PFF) boycott is over 

On 10/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

What are they going to do now?  lol

BTW, and I think I speak for more than just myself... @turtle28, you can now retire your mantra of "we haven't addressed the safety position since Sean died".

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW, and I think I speak for more than just myself... @turtle28, you can now retire your mantra of "we haven't addressed the safety position since Sean died".

So true.  IMO HaHa is probably the most talented FS we have had since the great ST.  And the dude played on a team that had to defend the pass probably more than any other FS in football.  Man if only we still had Fuller...dang.

Edited by TheGreeK1973

Am I the only who thought "did the front office look at the PFF graphic and think to themselves 'hey we need to go get that guy?'" :D (for the record, that's not me slamming the trade ... just commenting on the coincidence of the situation)

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Am I the only who thought "did the front office look at the PFF graphic and think to themselves 'hey we need to go get that guy?'" :D (for the record, that's not me slamming the trade ... just commenting on the coincidence of the situation)

In all honesty, I just think this teams scouting department has gotten much much better. 

On 10/30/2018 at 4:34 PM, MKnight82 said:

What are they going to do now?  lol

They should use that pic that’s floating around of DJ and HaHa trading jerseys from a few weeks ago