2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Between them and the Giants it must be fun being in NYC.

so whats wierd is that yes i know that there are a lot of sports teams that get following in NYC because there are a lot of sports fans out here but in a metro area of 18m it doesnt really seem like too many people care about sports.  a lot of artsy types out here.  also a lot of yankees hats though.  pletny of people DGAF.  also plenty of people in in the city are transplants so theres a lot of different sports backed bars here.  i think where you see a lot of the diehard fandom of the ny teams are in the suburbs which well... not goin there

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

tbh with antonio brown going for a 3rd and a 5th could just be a 1st . . .

I think that might be wishful thinking. AB had a lot of baggage that OBJ does not other then his injury history. His dependability is what scares the heck out of me and certainly makes me not want to give up what NYG probably are asking for. The NYG are not even close to where Pit was at with AB and his locker room cancer. 

14 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What’s the absolute most we could give up and not be screwed? 2 firsts and a second? Maybe with a 3rd coming back?

Let's say we pick in the exact same place next year, the talent pool is the exact same, and the board falls as favorably as we'd like

Let's make the 2, 1st and a 2nd concrete.

Would you trade Devin White (or insert your favorite player at 17), TJ Cockenson (or insert another favorite player at 17 for the 2nd 1st) and Byron Murphy  (or insert another favorite player that could go in the 2nd round) for Odell Beckham Jr. ??

For you Christian Wilkins truthers... what about Devin White, Christian Wilkins, and Hakeem Butler (or insert your favorite round 2 WR) for Odell Beckham Jr. ??

Edited by Mind Character

45 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

This is becoming the new Bill Cowher as the next Head Coach of the Cleveland Browns.

One of my good friend’s wife is a realtor. She says that her friend in Strongsville saw a rep of Beckham’s looking at houses. 👀

• Like 2