2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

47 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

How much does this terrible offensive performance rest on the shoulders of 'not playing starters in preseason games'

Because this looks like a preseason game

I mean did you really trust trubisky? And the bears defense is pretty good. 

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean I trust Trubisky to be able to put together 1 TD drive at home against the green bay packers defense which isnt exactly known as a powerhouse

the packers defense isnt know as a powerhouse but they have vastly improved that defense. Ever since they replaced Thompson,. they have been able to identify defense talent at a higher rate.

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

the packers defense isnt know as a powerhouse but they have vastly improved that defense. Ever since they replaced Thompson,. they have been able to identify defense talent at a higher rate.

I get that they are better, but all I am asking for is a single TD drive from a playoff team last year at home with all the momentum in the world behind them

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I get that they are better, but all I am asking for is a single TD drive from a playoff team last year at home with all the momentum in the world behind them

its what you get when you only have a QB play 3 snaps in the preseason and they were all handoffs. Biggest issue was throwing the ball 45+ times for Chicago 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

its what you get when you only have a QB play 3 snaps in the preseason and they were all handoffs. Biggest issue was throwing the ball 45+ times for Chicago 

Yeah, that whole gameplan was weird. Its like Nagy was like 'everybody is onto Montgomery....so Im only going to give him 6 carries and let Trukisky throw 85% of the game---they will NEVER see it coming'

Overthinking gameplan by the coach