Week 8 GDT

SBLIII

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Both tackles out? Is Jordan Mailata active?

According to Marriuci, no he isn't. Warmacks is the only OL left standing who is active on the sideline.

Why? I have no damn clue. Why activate a guard, one who sucks so much he basically counts nobody, instead of our promising young tackle given the fact that Peters is basically a guarantee to get hurt any time he is on the field ever, and that Seamalo can play any position up front but he just sucks at all of them

7 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

According to Marriuci, no he isn't. Warmacks is the only OL left standing who is active on the sideline.

Why? I have no damn clue. Why activate a guard, one who sucks so much he basically counts nobody, instead of our promising young tackle given the fact that Peters is basically a guarantee to get hurt any time he is on the field ever, and that Seamalo can play any position up front but he just sucks at all of them

So Peters probably comes back next week, Little V will be at RT the rest of the year, how long does it take to get Mailata ready?

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

So Peters probably comes back next week, Little V will be at RT the rest of the year, how long does it take to get Mailata ready?

I mean, maybe hed be best off redshirting this whole season. 

But I dunno. Judging by how quickly he has come along, I say just play him at LT instead of trotting out the corpse of Jason Peters. 

Mailata went from never having touched a football when he got here to looking like a legit player in the preseason in a span of just 4 weeks....Some scouts said they'd never seen a player improve as quickly as Mailata had from TC to week 1. 

Might as well get his HOF career going now tbh

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

This was a potential Super Bowl match up last year. Now the loser definitely isn't making the playoffs and the winner is still lucky to get a wildcard spot

I dont think I'd go there its 2 bad divisions.  Both could send 8-8 teams to the playoffs.

Archived