THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

My fear with kitchens is that the league will figure him out soon. It got to a point where I could tell what they were running before they ran it. Those trick plays were very obvious and too often. So hopefully he’s able to build is own playoff this offseason. Hiring flip in some capacity would be a great move. He’s a meh play caller but a great play designer. 

18 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

A man who wears a fedora has no right to question another man's cranial accessories. 

If it was good enough for Paul Brown and Sinatra it's good enough for anyone.

A mullet?

Good for NASCAR or other stuff south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

My fear with kitchens is that the league will figure him out soon. It got to a point where I could tell what they were running before they ran it. Those trick plays were very obvious and too often. So hopefully he’s able to build is own playoff this offseason. Hiring flip in some capacity would be a great move. He’s a meh play caller but a great play designer. 

That's my biggest worry as well. I was really impressed with Kitchens but it was still a rather small sample size. He's still my second favorite candidate after Arians.

31 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think with an entire offseason him,Baker,Lindley and who ever else he hires would be able to add more plays then they had. Mind you he threw this all together mid season on a whim. Plus add in Perriman and Callaway dialed in and new playmakers I think we’ll be just fine. My biggest fear is when they do figure it out teams are going to exploit are Tackles and baker will start getting crushed 

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

There’s a reason you need to play defense too. An offense is going to struggle at some point and need to adjust.

That’s why we need to concentrate on improving that defense this year specifically that front 7 and run defense 

49 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I think with an entire offseason him,Baker,Lindley and who ever else he hires would be able to add more plays then they had. Mind you he threw this all together mid season on a whim. Plus add in Perriman and Callaway dialed in and new playmakers I think we’ll be just fine. My biggest fear is when they do figure it out teams are going to exploit are Tackles and baker will start getting crushed 

I'm confused. You say it's possible to exploit our offensive line, but in NFL Gen the Browns offensive line is excellent.

?

--Confused in California

Archived