THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

Dan Campbell is definitely intriguing to me. He’s the type that matches scheme with his personnel. Good motivator. 

Would also love Matt Campbell and obviously Riley. But I doubt we’ll hear about them getting interviews so as to not interrupt recruiting. 

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Dan Campbell is definitely intriguing to me. He’s the type that matches scheme with his personnel. Good motivator. 

Would also love Matt Campbell and obviously Riley. But I doubt we’ll hear about them getting interviews so as to not interrupt recruiting. 

I believe Matt Campbell just signed an extension with Iowa State, so I doubt he leaves for the NFL just yet.

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I like Kitchens out of everyone. I hate personalities like Gase and McDaniels. Honestly Vic Fangio is who I want if we go The defensive route and then keep Kitchens. Besides that just make Kitchens the HC and move on

I hate the overly braggadocious types like Gregggggg.

I hate the arrogant/aloof personalities of Gase/McDaniels.

Love the down to earth, relatable and level headed guys like Kitchens.  I think we need that balance to Baker tbh.  

17 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I believe Matt Campbell just signed an extension with Iowa State, so I doubt he leaves for the NFL just yet.

From what I read it was of a way to get his assistants a raise and wouldn’t exclude him from moving up to the nfl. 

Archived