You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

On 9/22/2018 at 4:00 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I didn't listen to the MGK project but I doubt he mumble rapped on it. They are are called mumble rappers cause you can't really understand their words. I really don't think he sounded like that. Not that I ever listened to him before.

Yeah I really scratched my head when he called MGK a mumble rapper. Being from the Cleveland area I know of MGK and have listened to his stuff and he is far from being a mumble rapper

8 hours ago, Knowledge said:

J.I.D is up next. This dude is insane. Signed under J Cole 

Posted on last page. But yeah, dudes good. Good thing he signed with Cole because he gets some fire beats. I felt like his first album was more of a showcase that he could do a bunch of styles, hopefully this one is more focused. I think it is, in the beginning of 151 it says "act 1", I think it is supposed to be more narrative/conceptual. At least that is what I saw somewhere.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:14 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

Posted on last page. But yeah, dudes good. Good thing he signed with Cole because he gets some fire beats. I felt like his first album was more of a showcase that he could do a bunch of styles, hopefully this one is more focused. I think it is, in the beginning of 151 it says "act 1", I think it is supposed to be more narrative/conceptual. At least that is what I saw somewhere.

One of the best artists I've heard in a very long time. Excited to see what comes 

On 9/22/2018 at 7:22 PM, TJM217 said:

Anyone listen to that new Lupe? Drogas is way better than Drogas lite

I'm a big fan of Lupe.  I liked the tracks Drogas, Manilla, and most of all, Gold vs the Right Things To Do.  Love Lupe's creative vision when putting together concept albums.