Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, upriser7 said:

Doubt it...Bills defense is pretty damn good..would be tough to score against them. If they just keep running 80% of the game, that should be enough to beat Alabama. Their defense will force some turnovers

Unless Peterman has to throw a lot the Bills would record a shutout.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

@webby, I'm triggered. Reported.

If you have a problem with me, bring it to PM.  Your behavior is making it pretty clear you're aware you acted childish and you're trying to save face in public.

you’d think that i’d get sick of the perpetual wanking over the saints 2017 draft class since you can’t watch a saints game without it hapoening

but like the fact of the matter is it’s just genuinely one of the greatest of all time

lattimore DROY

ramczyk is the top ranked right tackle per PFF

kamara OROY

marcus williams and now alex anzalone too proving they are ballers

it’s really an all time great draft class

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Seems more smart than anything. If you can get a hot head to punch you after the play is over and take them out of Fg range, you do it.

It's gutless, but sure "smart."  It basically sends the message - especially in the situation that they're currently in - that you don't have confidence in your team's ability to close out the win without resorting to bush league tactics.  Same as soccer players diving for penalty kicks and play-acting trying to get opposing players sent off.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Seems more smart than anything. If you can get a hot head to punch you after the play is over and take them out of Fg range, you do it.

There are people who feel the same way about flopping.

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

you’d think that i’d get sick of the perpetual wanking over the saints 2017 draft class since you can’t watch a saints game without it hapoening

but like the fact of the matter is it’s just genuinely one of the greatest of all time

lattimore DROY

ramczyk is the top ranked right tackle per PFF

kamara OROY

marcus williams and now alex anzalone too proving they are ballers

it’s really an all time great draft class

It's good and all but it's no Rams 2001 draft

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

If you have a problem with me, bring it to PM.  Your behavior is making it pretty clear you're aware you acted childish and you're trying to save face in public.

I was joking. Thought you would get that by the fake @. 

Now you can ban me because you called me a name. 

(Also only kidding here)

But this thread is not about us, back to football!

i would also like to say you can look at the score and think oh waaaaaah college ball reigns supreme and defense is dead

but watch the game and it’s just two signal callers at the top of their games duking it out

well

aside from the goff interception at least, it’s been just a masterclass of quarterback play, coupled with the fact guys like donald and jordan can’t get home due to the exceedingly competent and clinical offensive line play from both of the sides

Archived