Optimism? WHAT?!

gopackgo27

24 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

So...nice win yesterday, but our Qb's body language is still poor.  I'd be more optimistic if 3/4 of the NFL quarterbacks didn't pass for more yards than Rodgers yesterday and if 3/4 of them didn't have better body language while on the field.

Concerning the optimism....here is what is needed.  Jordy needs to gain his release from Oakland and he needs to come back to finish the season with the Packers.  Heck, he can just be a coach, as long as he is on the sidelines with #12, I have to believe that #12's body language would be better.  Now, if the quad is okay...then I'd find a way to get him on the game-day roster.  

From a talent standpoint, I don't think he makes us better.

From a chemistry standpoint, there is no doubt in my mind he would provide a jolt to the team.

And he would still produce if he saw the field.

Work the magic Jordy, get your way out of Oakland.

Maybe they can just hug it out for awhile?

Happy with the W. Got a few tough road games ahead. This week will say a lot. The talent is there, experience isn’t. You can tell having 2 rookie wrs is hurting AR on second reaction plays. The scramble drill plays aren’t coming this year. Optimistically, we should keep improving. Not sure we make the playoffs though

Im pumped, Josh Jones finally getting a go.  Fackrell and Spriggs finally looking like players.  Aaron Jones has finally forced MM to concede that he cannot keep him on the bench any longer; hes a "playmaker" as the kids say.  MVS looks like a home run hit, ESB is starting to look like hes gonna be a nice option too.  Moore and Kumerow might be fighting for a spot next year, but I hope Moore gets some more looks this year too.  Even Montravius Adams looked like a real person yesterday.  

Rodgers performing slightly under what I expect him to, but granted I put extremely high standards on him.  He gets better as the year gets colder for sure.

Special teams is pure trash though, pure trash.  Zook has to go.  The last two weeks especially have been an exercise in head smashing stupidity.

We beat seattle in seattle, we are gonna be on a good roll with a good load of confidence.  We gotta stop the boneheaded penalties too though, we have been too nonchalant giving away field position.

This game sucked and I don't even want to think about it anymore.

My question is, who do we root for in Sunday's MIN@CHI game? If we go 5-1 or 6-0 from here on out, do we have a more realistic shot at the division or the wild card? If it's the division, then I'd assume we want Minnesota to win to keep us within reach of Chicago, but if we're willing to accept that Chicago is winning the division then I suppose we want them to win and keep us close to Minnesota for the #6 seed. Remember that these teams play each other twice more this season.

2 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

My question is, who do we root for in Sunday's MIN@CHI game? If we go 5-1 or 6-0 from here on out, do we have a more realistic shot at the division or the wild card? If it's the division, then I'd assume we want Minnesota to win to keep us within reach of Chicago, but if we're willing to accept that Chicago is winning the division then I suppose we want them to win and keep us close to Minnesota for the #6 seed. Remember that these teams play each other twice more this season.

we root for min.

need the division and to control the tiebreak.

wild card is gone

2 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Honestly, right now I don't care. I'm tired of watching others and wishing for specific results - right now we don't deserve to get in and I won't care about any other team until our ship is righted.

Just now, Lodestar said:

We want the Bears and Vikings to split. 

If we win out and the Bears/Vikings split their games and lose one more game on the year, we win the division. 

30 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

It's definitely in the air. I feel we need to win the North to make the playoffs at this point, but there is a lot of football left, and the majority of the NFC is up and down week to week.

Archived