Week 10 news: Dez throwing up the X for Who Dat

Matts4313

33 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Many believe that he was a product of bad offensive scheme and Dak Prescott. 

I am one.

I firmly believe Dez was scapegoated. We sucked on offense last year and everyone blamed the WRs lack of separation when there was never a time that Dez was that kind of WR. So all of a sudden it was a problem, but nothing had really changed. The only thing I noticed were uncharacteristic drops, which I believe were a combination of both frustration with Dak/Linehan and anomaly.

He has never struggled with his hands lol. I choose to believe that losing the ability to catch doesn't happen with age. Losing speed, strength, explosiveness sure. But you dont age out of catching, which was his only real problem.

I mean think about it. He had over 800 yards and 6 TDs and got fired. Do you think a WR will ever put up those numbers in this O with this QB? 

Maybe Cooper.

But you HAVE to understand being frustrated with the staff blaming our problems on our #1 WR, then claiming we will better without a true #1, then Dak saying he prefers not to have a #1, then bombing without him, then trading our top 10 pick because we need a #1. 

20 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

You guys have been remarkably classy about all of this. Sorry about the team woes. I'm a Saints fan, we went through hard times for a loooon time. I know how it feels. Good luck going forwards guys, and hopefully we do get Dez that ring.

I want that for him. Hoping he goes and gets his ring 100 percent. 

I can't argue that Dez didn't have a place on OUR team anymore, because our new team sucks. I was sad to see him go, but he definitely deserves better.

Cutting the 29 year old franchise leader in TD receptions without offering a pay cut was a mistake in every category, and Dez balling out will vindicate that protest. 

1 hour ago, 5x10 said:

Gonna work out for dez

through 8 games , the 2018 offense is worse than The 2015 offense 

Well that 2015 offense looks better than it was in those stats, because Tony Romo passed for 356 yards and 3 TDs week 1, and another 195 yards week 2 before he got hurt.

It might take Dak 4 games to hit that yardage.

Weeks 3 and beyond were really bad.

“I asked 10 players, they said they are one of the worst-coached teams they’ve been on,” said one agent with a client on the Cowboys. “Lack of attention to detail and the attention to detail is on the wrong thing.”

Can’t get the Link to work right and The Athletic is a pay site.... but this doesn’t seem ideal.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:
“I asked 10 players, they said they are one of the worst-coached teams they’ve been on,” said one agent with a client on the Cowboys. “Lack of attention to detail and the attention to detail is on the wrong thing.”

Can’t get the Link to work right and The Athletic is a pay site.... but this doesn’t seem ideal.

All with our luck, this means they are our coaches next year too.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

So you mean using 3 tight end sets on 1st and 2nd down and just handing to Zeke isnt creative?

I rather SL not be creative because the only time he tries to be creative is 1st and goal from the 3 yard line and lines up in the shotgun.

Archived