1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #10 Ohio State @ #18 Michigan State
    • #16 Mississippi State @ #1 Alabama
    • Oklahoma State @ #6 Oklahoma
    • #8 Washington State @ Colorado
    • #24 Auburn @ #5 Georgia
    • #2 Clemson @ #17 Boston College

7 minutes ago, winitall said:

I think the real question is where does Tom Herman’s response stand in the yearly troll standings? Replykng with ‘OK. Cool. Hook ‘em’ to a text from a guy threatening to expose you cheating on your wife with pictures has to be up there. Other contenders are everything Lane Kiffen and Mike Leach. I feel like we need a year-end rankings similar to the heisman. 

I mean we also have to rank a domestic abuser trying to play the "I'm threatening you but also protecting you at the same time" card among the yearly most obvious and well-practiced moves. Other contenders include Nick Saban trying to strangle a reporter for praising Alabama, Dabo Sweeney being over-saved in every post-game interview ever, and Urban Meyer having sudden health issues when everything starts unraveling.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Think Smith is hitting the bottle pretty hard today haha. I am glad to see him expose Herman, who exposed him though. They’re both complete tools. Smith needs to just go away. 

I don't really care about Tom Herman cheating on his wife. That's between him and his wife. However, I did see something that really bothered me. Part of Smith's anger comes from Herman giving his ex-wife money. One way domestic abusers seek to control their victims is by using money to exert power over them. It just tells me that Smith is a garbage person who is wanting to control and hurt his wife.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't really care about Tom Herman cheating on his wife. That's between him and his wife. However, I did see something that really bothered me. Part of Smith's anger comes from Herman giving his ex-wife money. One way domestic abusers seek to control their victims is by using money to exert power over them. It just tells me that Smith is a garbage person who is wanting to control and hurt his wife.

Meh, there’s still no evidence of any of the abuse stuff. He’s a POS though no question. Those tabloids have been debunked though. Complete tool that should have been fired long ago, absolutely. 

These are like two kids fighting in junior high though. Mostly Smith, but Herman snitching anonymously on Smith’s bad behavior while hiding hoping not to get caught doing so... it’s pretty fitting. Herman kind of opened up what Smith, who has no self control is doing. Talk of various hookups, snorting coke off a stripper, etc. If you’re going to expose someone, you should probably hope they don’t have unwanted stuff on you. All in all nationally though, Smith is easily the one looking like an idiot through this. 

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Meh, there’s still no evidence of any of the abuse stuff. He’s a POS though no question. Those tabloids have been debunked though. Complete tool that should have been fired long ago, absolutely. 

These are like two kids fighting in junior high though. Mostly Smith, but Herman snitching anonymously on Smith’s bad behavior while hiding hoping not to get caught doing so... it’s pretty fitting. Herman kind of opened up what Smith, who has no self control is doing. Talk of various hookups, snorting coke off a stripper, etc. If you’re going to expose someone, you should probably hope they don’t have unwanted stuff on you. All in all nationally though, Smith is easily the one looking like an idiot through this. 

There's a lot of evidence of the abuse stuff. I can't believe there's anyone left willing to die on that hill.

5 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

This coming from the guy who makes millions and interviews with other schools to get raises at Oklahoma State.

Are you really surprised a guy with a mullet has those opinions? I think the most ironic part of all of it is, as you said, the fact that he flirts with other schools to get more money while his players get nothing. Talk about a man who has no values.

34 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Is he giving up on recruiting....? He might be getting fired anyways after this year.

What an idiot.

Oklahoma State fans wondering why Dax Hill didn't follow his brother to Stillwater... maybe when the HC has a mindset like that, guys with options want to go elsewhere (and Gundy does not care about recruiting in the least)

Archived