Week 10 GDT: Patriots @ Titans

Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

We gave up 11 sacks in one game. I guess we have a sack issue now as well right? Need to replace Conklin and Lewan outside.

I'm not gonna lie, Dennis Kelly has looked good the past two weeks (2nd half of MNF and all game today).  Would be interested to see Conklin take a try at guard though not sure that's something they'll do in-season.

Just now, VY said:

I'm not gonna lie, Dennis Kelly has looked good the past two weeks (2nd half of MNF and all game today).  Would be interested to see Conklin take a try at guard though not sure that's something they'll do in-season.

Conklin is way too good at RT to move inside. I mean if Kline is viewed as that big of a problem, you might move Kelly inside, but even then I doubt it.

Kelly is a solid swing tackle and great depth, but he's proven in his career, both in Philly and here, that relying on him long term probably isn't a good idea. Conklin was having a nice season up until that first quarter vs Dallas where he did get abused, but it happens sometimes. No reason whatsoever to move him inside though.

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Part of the reason the defense was so effective? Adoree practically shadowed Gordon all day. Not letting Butler anywhere close to the other teams #1 WR is a good idea.

Just watched this myself. Wish we stick to this the rest of the year.

Very nice win other then two silly TO on Monday night that is two back to back very solid games by the offense and 6 straight excellent quarters by the D.  Still gave up a big play today though but otherwise great job by the D keeping Brady out of any kind of rhythm helped not having Gronkowski to deal with. 

Archived