Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

8 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Aaron Rodgers had a setback with his toe injury vs the Bears.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/13/aaron-rodgers-says-his-toe-feels-worse-had-a-setback-vs-bears/

Maybe he needs to rest for a game? 

This got me thinking - have the Ravens benefitted from a single big injury/covid list this entire year? Feels like every team is playing people missing a bunch of players except us lol. Only one I can think of is Mack missing Bears game

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

This got me thinking - have the Ravens benefitted from a single big injury/covid list this entire year? Feels like every team is playing people missing a bunch of players except us lol. Only one I can think of is Mack missing Bears game

Well. Tua wasn’t supposed to play. But……..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

You haven't looked at our injury list of who will not play:  Jaire Alexander, Randall Cobb, Robert Tonyan, Elgton Jenkins, Whitney Mercilus, Josh Myers, Za'Darius Smith, David Bakhtiari , Dominique Dafney and Billy Turner.  All but the last 3 are on IR.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Pugger said:

You haven't looked at our injury list of who will not play:  Jaire Alexander, Randall Cobb, Robert Tonyan, Elgton Jenkins, Whitney Mercilus, Josh Myers, Za'Darius Smith, David Bakhtiari , Dominique Dafney and Billy Turner.  All but the last 3 are on IR.

Damn, sounds like you're the NFC version of us rn