Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

25 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Every away game without the white top/purple bottom combo is a missed opportunity IMO.

However I vastly prefer these to the white/black combo so I'll take it.

Feelings Reaction GIF

With that said, All white is cool. And the white/purple combo has grown on me a lot. But we won't tolerate white/black combo slander!

• Like 1

I find it interesting that Lamar has only 2 starts against the Steelers in his 4 year career so far.

2018: Flacco started both games
2019: Lamar beats the Steelers 26-23, then sits out week 17 when RGIII beats them
2020: Lamar loses to the Steelers 24-28, then misses the rematch with COVID
2021: No games yet

One big difference I've notice between the Steelers and Browns is that the Browns players seem to like and respect Lamar, while the Steelers go out of their way to hit him late on his read-option handoffs and are generally much less respectful. I hate to say it but I think the Steelers way is smarter, and its probably due to ideas instilled by Tomlin that trickle down to the players. I will definitely be on the lookout for cheap shots, though, after seeing what Cam Hayward did to Herbert.  

1 hour ago, AngusMcFife said:

I find it interesting that Lamar has only 2 starts against the Steelers in his 4 year career so far.

2018: Flacco started both games
2019: Lamar beats the Steelers 26-23, then sits out week 17 when RGIII beats them
2020: Lamar loses to the Steelers 24-28, then misses the rematch with COVID
2021: No games yet

One big difference I've notice between the Steelers and Browns is that the Browns players seem to like and respect Lamar, while the Steelers go out of their way to hit him late on his read-option handoffs and are generally much less respectful. I hate to say it but I think the Steelers way is smarter, and its probably due to ideas instilled by Tomlin that trickle down to the players. I will definitely be on the lookout for cheap shots, though, after seeing what Cam Hayward did to Herbert.  

too bad that cheap shot artist Watt is on Covid leave (afaik).

Wouldve liked the dudes to take a nice dive at his kneecaps. 

Stanley sends his regards.