Week 10 GDT

N4L

6 minutes ago, Classic said:

This Fox announcer hates the Raiders. Not one positive thing to say about them today.

Might be a season ticket holder. I’d be bitter too with the product Gruden and Co put out this season. When they said earlier the Raiders have the worst pass rush in the NFL, I’m like yea that’s what happens when you trade your best defensive player. 

Not saying it will happen and this game is far from over, but kind of crazy to think the Rams may very well go on a 3 game losing streak if they drop this game considering they have the Chiefs next week.  And out of nowhere the NFC West suddenly becomes a battle.

Just now, Boltstrikes said:

Might be a season ticket holder. I’d be bitter too with the product Gruden and Co put out this season. When they said earlier the Raiders have the worst pass rush in the NFL, I’m like yea that’s what happens when you trade your best defensive player. 

Nah that's mark schlareth, who played for the broncos. 

He probably never liked the raiders and then is disgusted at a team who is obviously playing to lose. 

Just now, N4L said:

Nah that's mark schlareth, who played for the broncos. 

He probably never liked the raiders and then is disgusted at a team who is obviously playing to lose

That's something I wouldn't hold against any former player.

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Not saying it will happen and this game is far from over, but kind of crazy to think the Rams may very well go on a 3 game losing streak if they drop this game considering they have the Chiefs next week.  And out of nowhere the NFC West suddenly becomes a battle.

That’s not it chief 

Archived