Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

10 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

the saints might break records next week 

I remember everybody saying that in 2011 after we beat the Colts 62-7.  The next week we played the Rams, who had scored less the 62 points all year.

We lost the game, and it wasn't even close.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I remember everybody saying that in 2011 after we beat the Colts 62-7.  The next week we played the Rams, who had scored less the 62 points all year.

We lost the game, and it wasn't even close.

That’s why they play the games

Just now, Vladimir L said:

they remind me of green bay

great qb who wont amount to much because of personnel 

Eagles have great personnel. There is a key difference between the 2010 Packers and 2017 Eagles. 2017 Eagles had practically everything other than injuries bounce their way. Every 50/50 play, every special play on the season went their way. And that is what a Super Bowl champion needs from time to time. Look at the 2009 Saints. This Eagles' team may not repeat because of the loss of personnel in the off-season. Namely Frank Reich who it now seems was the one who kept Doug Pederson in line. Doug has gone full Andy Reid this year with relying on the passing game. The Eagles, and Wentz, were special last year because of the threat of the running game which isn't there this year.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Eagles have great personnel. There is a key difference between the 2010 Packers and 2017 Eagles. 2017 Eagles had practically everything other than injuries bounce their way. Every 50/50 play, every special play on the season went their way. And that is what a Super Bowl champion needs from time to time. Look at the 2009 Saints. This Eagles' team may not repeat because of the loss of personnel in the off-season. Namely Frank Reich who it now seems was the one who kept Doug Pederson in line. Doug has gone full Andy Reid this year with relying on the passing game. The Eagles, and Wentz, were special last year because of the threat of the running game which isn't there this year.

Lol, injuries sort of a big deal. Would hardly consider that team lucky.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bro, Zeke has had superior OLs and wasn't a 2000 yard rusher.

True, and not saying that he’d have 2k but also helps when you have Jared Goff and really good receivers and scheme. You can’t just stack the box and dare Goff to kill you because he will. I don’t think anyone is scared of Dak anymore...if they ever were to begin with.

Archived