2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

9 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Isn’t Collins more of an in box safety and Thomas plays the back end? 

I love both but the 2nd tier FS and SS May offer good enough value. 

Yes that is true. Collins is what we wanted Josh Jones to be (playmaking Swiss Army knife). ET has elite cover 1 range which only a few guys have. Really ET might be the only guy available at all this offseason that offers that range between the draft and FA. 

BREAKING NEWS: Antonio Brown - suddenly fearful his career could be consigned to a non-descript, invisible, bottom feeder of an NFL team - has kissed and made up with Big Ben and wants back with the Steelers  :)

22 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

Living in the Seattle area, I really like ET despite hating the Seahwaks, but I am not sure how his health holds up. Given how many people here like him, I am thinking that maybe I am too worried.

Thomas broke his tibia in 2016, missed a couple games with a hamstring pull in 2017, and had a lower leg fracture in 2018.

The only one that is concerning is the Hammy.

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

If he's healthy, I'd be all for it.

Somebody on Twitter:

Really hoping T.J. Lang retires now that he's been released. That concussion vs. the Cowboys was damn scary, and his 3rd in two years.

Weddle, Jackson, and Collins. Get it done...

Weddle provides leadership to whichever Safety(ies) we draft while Collins fills in a crucial role to win now. Jackson is the spark plug we'd need along that DL to get over the hump and I think he's the type of DE that Pettine covets; much more so that Wilkerson.

Archived