Andy Levitre
Quinton Spain
Mike Iupati

One of:
Cameron Wake
Terrell Suggs
Derrick Morgan

Bargain Bin (2 or 3 of the following)

Latavious Murray, T.J. Yeldon, Jacquizz Rodgers, Tavon Austin, John Brown, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kevin White, Devin Funchess)

I would too but where in the world are you getting the $$$ to do all this?

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Perfect free agency for me: 

1A. Earl Thomas
1B. Tyran Matthieu

One Of:
Rishard Matthews
John Brown

One of:
Austin Sefarian-Jenkins
Jared Cook
Tyler Eiffert

One of:
Andy Levitre
Quinton Spain
Mike Iupati

One of:
Cameron Wake
Terrell Suggs
Derrick Morgan

Bargain Bin (2 or 3 of the following)

Latavious Murray, T.J. Yeldon, Jacquizz Rodgers, Tavon Austin, John Brown, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kevin White, Devin Funchess)

If we're just picking who we'd want.. Mathieu, John Brown, Jared Cook, Spain, Morgan, Yeldon & Patterson

Just now, FinneasGage said:

If we're just picking who we'd want.. Mathieu, John Brown, Jared Cook, Spain, Morgan, Yeldon & Patterson

I’d love cook back and a S and E of some kind. Cook would be a huge asset. I thought he was still under contract though didn’t oak song him to a 3 year deal. 

11 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Would have to depend on the price for me.  Definitely a really good 3 down back who's probably a better receiving back than anyone we've currently got on the roster.  

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I'd be cool w/ like a 1yr-4m deal if he wants that 

I'm pouring every last dollar of FA money we have into EDGE, SAF and OG and to a lesser extent, WR and TE. Running back is a young man's game and we already have a top back who just needs the ball more. If you're questioning Williams as the No. 2, draft a guy. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'm pouring every last dollar of FA money we have into EDGE, SAF and OG and to a lesser extent, WR and TE. Running back is a young man's game and we already have a top back who just needs the ball more. If you're questioning Williams as the No. 2, draft a guy. 

most here would say he gets the ball enough or too much because he's an injury risk.

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

most here would say he gets the ball enough or too much because he's an injury risk.

Can always play the "what if" game but I'm not taking his opportunities away because I'm scared he might get hurt. Time to find out if he's our our No. 1 back for this year and beyond. 

Archived