Worst Starting QB in the History of Your Franchise

Uncle Buck

On 13/11/2018 at 4:31 AM, KOTN-93 said:

JaMarcus. The story about the blank tapes is a microchosim of his career.

Sadly, that story is apparently untrue.

But it wouldn’t be surprising at all if it was true. There are few players in the history of the NFL who have done so little with so much talent. A complete and utter waste.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Sadly, that story is apparently untrue.

But it wouldn’t be surprising at all if it was true. There are few players in the history of the NFL who have done so little with so much talent. A complete and utter waste.

Whered you hear it was untrue? I heard it from Kirk Morrison on NFLN awhile back if memory serves me right

36 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Whered you hear it was untrue? I heard it from Kirk Morrison on NFLN awhile back if memory serves me right

I remember when the story was first circulated years ago, that it was generally thought to be false by people close to the team (local reporters, etc). Kirk Morrison is probably as reliable a guy as you’ll find regarding details about something like that, though, so if he’s said it recently then maybe it is real! Possible that at the time the organization went some way to deny the rumors out of embarrassment.

Considering the confirmed fact that he fell asleep in team meetings, it would certainly make sense.

Archived