Worst Starting QB in the History of Your Franchise

Uncle Buck

There are a lot of threads talking about who is the best QB, so I thought it might be interesting to remember the ones who were just brutally bad.

Who is the guy who brings back nightmares from your past (or current) days as a fan of your team?

For the Vikings, it has to be Christian Ponder.  The guy was just brutal.  I'm sure glad those days are over.

DeShone Kizer

Charlie Frye

Ken Dorsey

Spergon Wynn

Charlie Whitehurst

Brady Quinn

Bruce Gradkowski

Thaddeus Lewis

Connor Shaw

Kevin Hogan

Austin Davis

Robert Griffin

Colt McCoy

Brandon Weeden

I don't know if we have had a worst to ever start for the Browns, but rather a bunch of worst to ever start in the NFL period.

12 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

JaWalrus or Andrew Walter. I cant honestly pick between one or the other. Prob Walter since Russell never studied anything, never watched film, and was drinking sizzurp all the time so at least he had those reasons. Walter was actually trying.

I was coming in here to state Andrew Walter is probably worse. JaMarcus is the biggest bust of all time but Andrew Walter edges him as worst WB, slightly. 

56 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

JaWalrus or Andrew Walter. I cant honestly pick between one or the other. Prob Walter since Russell never studied anything, never watched film, and was drinking sizzurp all the time so at least he had those reasons. Walter was actually trying.

JaMarcus. The story about the blank tapes is a microchosim of his career.

Archived