"wasnt me"

I saw you use players poorly

"wasnt me"

Under the bus you threw everyone

"wasnt me"

Even saw you chase McCarron

"wasnt me"

21 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Denzel Ward and Nick Chubb acquired in the Deshaun Watson trade down at #12 last year. Not bad at all

Hmm. Denzel Ward, Nick Chubb...but Brock Osweiler as the starting QB.

I'm happy with how this turned out.

18 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Agreed, especially since they weren’t equipped to handle a “project qb” last year like Watson or Mahomes.

I'd argue that Watson's rookie season showed he wasn't exactly a project - he was on pace for 43 TDs, working as an actual progression-based pocket passer who could run if needed.

But I think both teams came out ahead at the end of the day. Watson did what he did, but that wouldn't have avoided the #1 standing the Browns earned last season, and ANY sort of picks Houston could have had would have been a complete disaster if the Brock Lobster was still here.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hmm. Denzel Ward, Nick Chubb...but Brock Osweiler as the starting QB.

I'm happy with how this turned out.

I'd argue that Watson's rookie season showed he wasn't exactly a project - he was on pace for 43 TDs, working as an actual progression-based pocket passer who could run if needed.

He certainly didn’t play like a project qb, but I remember questions about parts of his game translating pre draft. Maybe they would be better off now having taken Watson, but the future looks bright for them as of now.

Archived