Dakota more clutch than Wentz?

rocky_rams

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Apparently I have magic powers. I pointed out how similar Wentz and Cousins are... and they both decided to go throw a bunch of picks. 

And how many times were you defending Dak when other people were trying to tell you that he was not that great either after his rookie season? Did you ever bump those threads too after a bad game from Dak?

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

And how many times were you defending Dak when other people were trying to tell you that he was not that great either after his rookie season? Did you ever bump those threads too after a bad game from Dak?

Bumped a thread from... yesterday? 

Asides, it was a joke. I always knew I had magical powers. 

24 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Dude don't even bother.

Matts lost any credibility he might have had (esp. in our Eagles forum) last year when he literally disappeared for months and months after we won the SB, and has just recently this season resurfaced and disappear and so on. Depends on the success of the Eagles or Cowboys from week to week. 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just heard that since entering the league, Dak has the most 4th qrt comebacks of any player in the NFL. 

Shame that the Cowboys' don't have anything to show for this fun little statistic. 

Oh well. Who cares about team success, so long as Dak can get those nice little cherry picked stats here and there in attempts at making him seem like he is anything other than the bum that he is

48 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Shame that the Cowboys' don't have anything to show for this fun little statistic. 

Oh well. Who cares about team success, so long as Dak can get those nice little cherry picked stats here and there in attempts at making him seem like he is anything other than the bum that he is

And you call me the troll

Archived