You go to a Big W/Target/Kmart/Walmart/etc...

Shady Slim

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yes. On my shopping list, I mentioned you could swap out trash bags for an Oriental rug - they have a rug/carpet aisle, I think. 

Go up to the front register. 

“Hey do you have oriental rugs? I could use trash bags if you don’t,  but I’d like to get it all in one go.”

also my phone tried correcting that to “oriental tugs” two times, which is a vastly different thing.  

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Go up to the front register. 

“Hey do you have oriental rugs? I could use trash bags if you don’t,  but I’d like to get it all in one go.”

also my phone tried correcting that to “oriental tugs” two times, which is a vastly different thing.  

but you may still need the trash bags in either case

16 hours ago, ET80 said:

Can you get this as a WM? Like... thorium nitrate? I don't even know what that is, is that in the carpet aisle or something?

Yeah bro, check out a Super Walmart.  They have everything. 

Cant believe like no one got this, yo!  I thought the baking sheets would have given it away.

5 seasons of the Vampire Diaries. It can be multiple of one season or all different, it doesn't matter. More than one gets you noticed by the FBI. Grab 5 and Hannibal Lecter would keep his distance.

or

Snag 5 of the missing kids posters in WalMart. Grab them ask the cashier what isle to go to to pick them up.

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Snag 5 of the missing kids posters in WalMart. Grab them ask the cashier what isle to go to to pick them up.

You snag 5 of them, but only show them one picture and say “this is the only one I haven’t found yet”

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:
5 hours ago, Dome said:

You snag 5 of them, but only show them one picture and say “this is the only one I haven’t found yet”

Gotta collect the set. 

Welp, I'm out. Good job, you two win.

Archived