You go to a Big W/Target/Kmart/Walmart/etc...

Shady Slim

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Welp, I'm out. Good job, you two win.

Not sure this is a win in excited about or not. 

Another combo though - big AA lithium battery pack, coffee filters, Coleman lantern fluid, drain-o

You won't make it out of the parking lot. Lol

Try complaining to a manager that they don’t have any bags of fertilizer that come in measurements in at least 1 ton, while driving a 15 seat passenger van that is decked out with a bunch of anti government bumper stickers and other Waco/Ruby Ridge support.

Currently at my store, I’ve got a guy who will come in, try to return something he just took off the shelf and then after he is declined he comes back and fills a cart full of those small 6 pack cans. Then he’ll take them out the back of the store, dump them and get the bottle refund. 

So technically he doesn’t need to put anything in his cart before we would call. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Currently at my store, I’ve got a guy who will come in, try to return something he just took off the shelf and then after he is declined he comes back and fills a cart full of those small 6 pack cans. Then he’ll take them out the back of the store, dump them and get the bottle refund. 

So technically he doesn’t need to put anything in his cart before we would call. 

$.10 deposit on bottles and cans here. Bottle theft is real.

Some dude stole a pallet of water over night, kept coming up and filling his Subaru from the stock we keep out back. (Really small town, we have like one theft per year from stuff we just leave lying out lol) 

a 35 pack of water bottles means $3.50 deposit for each case he grabs. 

Funny thing is, each time he backed his car to load them, he backed his license plate cleanly into frame of our front camera. He got arrested lol 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

$.10 deposit on bottles and cans here. Bottle theft is real.

Some dude stole a pallet of water over night, kept coming up and filling his Subaru from the stock we keep out back. (Really small town, we have like one theft per year from stuff we just leave lying out lol) 

a 35 pack of water bottles means $3.50 deposit for each case he grabs. 

Funny thing is, each time he backed his car to load them, he backed his license plate cleanly into frame of our front camera. He got arrested lol 

He should be caught very soon. I haven’t seen him since the last time he came in though so I’m almost wondering if someone caught him. 

We also had a live lobster sale. Lady bought $60 worth of lobsters and opted to pick it them up precooked.

About an hour later, she called and told me it was rotten and said we weren’t selling fresh lobster and she was coming back to make a return. I tried to tell her that I personally checked the lobsters to make sure they’re active and lively, her lobsters were alive and well 2 hours ago. But I also said if she brought me a rotten lobster back, she obviously would get her money back.

bout 15 minutes later her son walks in with the empty husk of a freshly devoured lobster and a receipt.

“Hey my mom said we need our money back for this.” *hands me receipt*

”what’s this?”

”our lobster. There was like no meat in it.” 

“I thought the meat was rotten.”

”umm uhhh. Yeah. Um. Yeah. I think my mom said she already threw out the rotten meat.”

”well I’m gonna need her to go dig through the trash and bring that down here.”

”oh.”

never saw them again 

Archived