Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

the sk isnt going to kill dome because they probably think mafia is going to. problem is, if dome is mafia, he lives

dome is probably mafia with a vet like matts/touch because they would be in all with these shananagans

@gopherwrestler why did you choose to invest me. also, you need to be more persuasive. dome is running rings around you.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the sk isnt going to kill dome because they probably think mafia is going to. problem is, if dome is mafia, he lives

dome is probably mafia with a vet like matts/touch because they would be in all with these shananagans

@gopherwrestler why did you choose to invest me. also, you need to be more persuasive. dome is running rings around you.

If dome is mafia and the sk hits town scum wins and sk loses .  It's simple math

Can JOAT just hit whichever one isn't lynched?

Mafia can't protect them.

Guarantees we get a scum. We have 2 chances to kill a mafia tonight. The lynch, and the JOAT hit. If you told me we were guaranteed 50% on those moves, I'd take it, even at the cost of the investigator (especially since the investigator has a 0% chance to survive the night, even if we lynch correctly)

Because if we lynch wrong and the JOAT mi****s, game could potentially get down to 3:3:1

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Alright, this is crazy but 

@Mega Ron and @KOTN-93 neither of you have the ability to pardon do you? Don’t say anything other than yes/no on that ability but it’s important if you can pardon that you claim it right now.

NOBODY should use the pardon.

EVER.

Unless it is on themselves.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I invested you because it just seemed like you were trying to be helpful, I don’t like when there is few posts and all you were really doing was keeping score early. I tend to use my invest on players hiding back a little and decent players.  You were my option there. 

I don’t know what else to say. I have listed the reasons day 1 why I targeted him. I had a gut feeling one of the new guys was a little scummy, so I asked each of them hoping for a easy scum slip and to just get them talking. KOTN ignored me, but soon after posting it, Dome became defensive and stepped in the way of me asking any more questions. 

His first argument to me was bringing up the “trust” thing from past games. There was nothing to be trusted. He had to find an easy way to defend himself and make a civ look bad, which he did right away. Racked up some votes on me for a while. 

So after PR and KOTN started taking some heat, so he started moving his vote around right before nightfall, another scummy thing to do. 

Then today he came out and claimed exactly who I am, I still feel like it didn’t matter who he said I was. As long as he says he caught a mafia member everyone was going to vote against me. Now he is out gloating and just talking to talk, clear fake scum hunting, and I still believe he is having small fake scum hunts on actual mafia members. Hell he couldn’t even figure out the clue early and thought I had one of the rooks as the pardon, scum usually doesn’t tend to read into things well or actually hunt.

If I do go to the Lynch tonight, make sure you all look into who moved moves at the end and where the votes do end up at the end of tonight. It will be key. Those late switches day one, I feel are really dirty. Civs should never go for ties, all it’s doing is hurting town. Orca should have never been the Lynch. 

Raves lynch I also believe may have been just a ploy to draw attention on one of the newbs that wasn’t scum. 

Right now I have a scum feeling on Dome (100%) and I question Matts, (rookie) and have an odd feeling about Whicker but it’s hard to tell because of the inactivity 

I’d also like to see more from PR, he was also involved in the moving around on the votes, not him moving votes, but a lot of votes went on him and then moved off. 

Thats really all I have, if I go, hopefully some of this can help town.

Both of them have to die. 

Pardon man sits tight

JOAT hits whoever we don't lynch between Gopher/Dome

Guarantees we go into tomorrow with a 4:2:1 ratio at WORST. 5:2:0 or 5:1:1 if the SK or the Mafia help us out by hitting each other.

Otherwise we risk a 3:3:1 ratio

Archived