Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, Whicker said:

You're trusting the invest of a guy who you say is guaranteed scum. Lol come on now.

What? Think this through man. 

He HAS to give us his invest results, he can’t miss on that. Of course they’re right. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No

Lol ok. Great talk, good work lol. Please stop and think. Malf is cleared. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i know its dome.

gopher comes off as way more genuine (albiet overmatched) than dome

we should lynch dome.

Terrible. All around. 

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You're trusting the invest of a guy who you say is guaranteed scum. Lol come on now.

He could be mafia and they invested malf and know he has the pardon.  Now gopher is caught and is using their invest to sway everyone to avoid the lynch 

I feel like the if dome is mafia and making this play it was done very poorly.  Claiming gopher was the strongman or Godfather would have been more influential to move votes to gopher.  Not only that, why would someone with relatively little to no heat put a bullseye on his back for no reason.  Mafia could have gotten another civ lynched and then pulled this stunt tomorrow to ensure an easier path to victory.  

My vote switch on to gopher and dome's vote switch off of me and on to kotn forced a 3 way tie.  About a page or so later Matt's decides to reignite a bw on the orca and jumps off of it once it gets going.

I'd say gopher and Matts are mafia. 

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I feel like the if dome is mafia and making this play it was done very poorly.  Claiming gopher was the strongman or Godfather would have been more influential to move votes to gopher.  Not only that, why would someone with relatively little to no heat put a bullseye on his back for no reason.  Mafia could have gotten another civ lynched and then pulled this stunt tomorrow to ensure an easier path to victory.  

My vote switch on to gopher and dome's vote switch off of me and on to kotn forced a 3 way tie.  About a page or so later Matt's decides to reignite a bw on the orca and jumps off of it once it gets going.

I'd say gopher and Matts are mafia. 

You just recited everything I pointed out earlier.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 why did you bail on the orca bw you started? 

Why did you start it in the first place? 

I always attempt to pressure people. Why does it matter?

Archived