Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Ok so looks like things aren’t changing, so I’ll throw out my final thoughts so far from what we have gone thru. 

Dome needs to be gone, tonight, promise you that. Your odd will get worse, if you keep him alive and the joat doesn’t kill him off. 

Somethings now starting to bug me about pickle, he outside of dome is the only one heavily pushing for me to become lynched. 

I also have an odd feeling about Whicker. I feel as if he thinks it’s already over and wants to hide under the vote of saving me. He’s smart and would think like that. I believe he is also the first person to flip off voting me out after I brought up my last long post about look at the vote counts. 

I still really do believe one of the rooks are scum, for the way dome jumped out in front of them, it was the main reason day one I went after and voted for him to be the Lynch. 

TK3 plan would work excellent if you knew who the actual scum member was. I can’t tell if he is saying to go thru with this because he is scum (and knows Dome is leading the vote count) and wants to keep dome alive one more day, or he is solid at heart thinking for town. Something to note down for everyone. 

Matts also isn’t doing the scum hunting he used to do. Maybe new Matt’s has calmed down.  

This is about all I got for you town. Good luck 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts is on gopher now i think

Still on Dome. 

Do you still want to do that plan you mentioned earlier?

I think the SK is going to hit whoever it not lynched.. Hes not going to want an investigation alive.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Tbh I’m not positive who to believe. IMO if dome is mafia, Orca is right there beside him. I could easily see those two together bouncing ideas off on each other. 

Orca is dead was a normie

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

let me ask this....when someone claims your role, what is your natural reaction?

Go all out like you just caught mafia bc well you did!!!

Archived