Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Cobb, King, and Breeland all inactive.

So tired of players who cant play week after week. Cobb can follow Perry out the door and King has the rest of his rookie deal then he can hit the road too unless he can prove he can play more than 8 games a year....

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So tired of players who cant play week after week. Cobb can follow Perry out the door and King has the rest of his rookie deal then he can hit the road too unless he can prove he can play more than 8 games a year....

King has looked decent when he's been on the field.

But KIng missing 12 of his first 27 possible games and parts of several others due to injury is very reminiscent of Nick Perry.

15 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Cobb with 26 catches for 258 yards and 1 TD.

Nelson with 25 catches for 353 yards and 3 TDs.

The answer to the great should Nelson or Cobb have been cut debate is both.

Except Nelson with Rodgers is better than Nelson with Carr, and it's a shame people don't see that.

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if we lose, i predict we get the 7th pick in the nfl draft

I don't think we will bottom out that far.  Last year, the Buccaneers picked 7th at 5-11.  In 2017, the Chargers went 5-11 when they picked 7th.  In 2016, the 49ers were 5-11 as well.  Right now, we're 4-5-1, which means it's unlikely we'd be picking 7th since one win propels us past the rest of the 5 win teams and I see at least two more wins against the Jets and Cardinals.  Honestly, I don't see us any worse than 6-9-1.

23 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Cobb with 26 catches for 258 yards and 1 TD.

Nelson with 25 catches for 353 yards and 3 TDs.

The answer to the great should Nelson or Cobb have been cut debate is both.

I was advocating for that during the end of last year and the off season. 

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Packers' healthy CBs tonight are Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, Tony Brown and Will Redmond. Also Tramon Williams, who now starts at safety.

Going to be interesting. We can't win a shootout and we'll be challenged to cover their guys. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Safeties? WR? LBs? 

No...serious. Do we have any live CB bodies behind Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, Tony Brown and Will Redmond?
Not to diss Will Redmond - but when we're down to him, makes me wonder whats behind him.

Archived