Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kirk-cousins-might-never-164204875.html

Just a great read here by a Vikings fan.  Here's the opening paragraph...thought it was timely.

"As a sports fan, it’s my job to be a moron. It’s my job to watch my team and support my team and believe in my team even when all historical evidence proves that such a pursuit is folly. Being a fan is an act of faith, but it’s not a blind faith. I can see, right in front of my very eyes, the many valid reasons to doubt this faith. And yet, I continue believing anyway, because I am a moron."

23 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Just a great read here by a Vikings fan.  Here's the opening paragraph...thought it was timely.

"As a sports fan, it’s my job to be a moron. It’s my job to watch my team and support my team and believe in my team even when all historical evidence proves that such a pursuit is folly. Being a fan is an act of faith, but it’s not a blind faith. I can see, right in front of my very eyes, the many valid reasons to doubt this faith. And yet, I continue believing anyway, because I am a moron."

He's a Viking fan so calling himself a moron is redundant.

22 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Ya that's fine but pretty obtuse of him to think the only reason he tied vs " Arron Rodgers" aka Green bay is because their kicker missed FGs.

7 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Come on man, Is that fat talk about someone really necessary? Don't see why we need to make fun of someone's physical attributes.

I think people are losing interested in JDF as a HC candidate real quick. Cousins isn't doing him any favors lately. ;)

Well its Mike's McCarthy's only elite attribute so sure.

The reality is though, regardless who wins this game still might not make the playoffs. We both need to root against Seattle.

And losing interest in JDF makes a lot of sense, unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Well its Mike's McCarthy's only elite attribute so sure.

The reality is though, regardless who wins this game still might not make the playoffs. We both need to root against Seattle.

And losing interest in JDF makes a lot of sense, unfortunately.

His winning percentage, wins vs the vikes, and playoff appearances as a HC is pretty elite.

If MM doesn't have some miraculous turnaround on the season I'm ready to move on from him, as sometimes it's just time to move on and things aren't working. However, some of the hate he gets or "cheap shots" are just dumb. It's coming from frustration from some spoiled Packer fans and divisional rivals getting shots in while they can after getting their ***** handed to them by his teams for the better part of a decade.

We are 3.5 point dawgs. That is the right ballpark. We should have beat MN by 8 week one if it wasn’t for the clay Call.  This team has been close.

MN’s oline is horrible. I’m a little concerned our Dline might be too thin right now though to take advantage of it. Hopefully the corners are all healthy and ready to go or it could be a long day. KC will giveaway a few possessions 

5 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

We are 3.5 point dawgs. That is the right ballpark. We should have beat MN by 8 week one if it wasn’t for the clay Call.  This team has been close.

MN’s oline is horrible. I’m a little concerned our Dline might be too thin right now though to take advantage of it. Hopefully the corners are all healthy and ready to go or it could be a long day. KC will giveaway a few possessions 

Our DL is a little too thin right now? I love your optimism! We've got one DL "Player." One! Clark. After that it's Lowery, Lancaster, and Adams. That's it. If I'm Zimmer I run the ball down the Packers' throats. Add to that our injuries in the secondary and the Vikings should be able to get passing yards whenever they need them. On defense I blitz Rodgers up the middle. Bell and the IOL crew have shown they can't handle that. Rodgers will be running for his life. I hate to sound pessimistic, because this is the kind of game MM has in the past pulled the term together and gotten a crucial win, but on paper this could be a nightmare. I'm just hoping for no new injuries. 

Huge game for both franchises.

One thing for sure is the Vikings offensive line stinks.

31st ranked running game and giving up >2.5 sacks per game.

Daniels will be missed, but Fack, Clark, and the rest of the pass rushers have an excellent chance to add to their sack totals.

Archived