Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

Just now, packfanfb said:

If don't run the table we want to finish 4th. Give us that 4th place schedule next year. 

Yeah, with our luck the Buccaneers, Giants and Niners would be the best teams in their divisions next year and the Saints, Redskins and Rams will all fall apart. 

That's how it always works. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, with our luck the Buccaneers, Giants and Niners would be the best teams in their divisions next year and the Saints, Redskins and Rams will all fall apart. 

That's how it always works. 

I'll take my chances. I mean it only impacts 2 games but I'll take Tampa over any other team in the South. The West is more of a wash after the Rams. 

15 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If don't run the table we want to finish 4th. Give us that 4th place schedule next year. 

I can see the benefits - but falling / coming in behind DET who just a few weeks ago was six feet under with more than a few shovelfuls of dirt tossed on them....

Not a depth I want to sink to.

18 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Any news on our DB situation? I read on PFT that 3 didn't practice today? Dline is banged up but if we can't start some capable DB's we're done for.

Randall Cobb (hamstring) did a few early individual drills and then jumped on the elliptical.
Not practicing were:
Kevin King (hamstring) 
Bashaud Breeland (groin)
Raven Greene (ankle)
Nick Perry (knee)
Lucas Patrick (concussion)
Mike Daniels (foot)

Rob Demovsky / ESPN

Archived